Katsuki Bakugou X Male Reader X Ejirou Kirishima: Left Out

Quirk: Aquakenesis- Generate water and can control it like telekinesis when it comes out

(3rd POV)

You swore every time you saw them together it would break your heart. Being alone with just one of them hurts. Even if it was over something small like having a conversation it made it feel as if your heart shattered into pieces like a glass when a rock is thrown at it. You wish you didn't feel this way about either of them, you know you shouldn't, yet you couldn't help it. You were in love with two people who were already in a relationship.

It was a hard pill to swallow, yet you still swallowed the fact you were in love with Ejiro Krishima and Katsuki Bakugou. The first one you realized your attraction was for Kirishima. He was just so positive, supportive and caring for everyone that he was one of the most caring people in class. Kirshima was the first person in class to interact with you. At the time you weren't really talking with anyone, so the red haired boy thought maybe he just needed to introduce himself to you.

That started off a friendship with you and the chivalrous boy that led to you then meeting Bakugou. With Kirishima being really close with Bakugou it made sense that you would spend time with the bombastic maniac. At first he got under your skin with all the insults and how psychotic he acts, but you could see over time he was a good person who just didn't show much emotion besides anger.

The three of you being so close you went through a lot together. You and the other two survived the USJ incident together, worked on the same cavalry team during the Sports Festival (that Bakugou beat both of you in), studied together for tests, saved Bakugou with Kirishima, plus a ton of other things that made people question if the three of you ever get a break from the other two.

With the three of you spending time together for so long together you got to see and experience so much great stuff about them and the two of them agreed they enjoyed it too, Bakugou reluctantly. You too enjoyed it too much in your opinion because you soon fell in love with them.

You tried so hard to sort out what to do with this knowledge, I mean it is already hard for some people to admit love for one person and you were doing it for two. How were you supposed to be able to love more than one person and make it work? It was impossible for you to choose one person as you loved them both equally that just dating one would break your heart. You didn't even know if either of them were interested in you in general.

Just when you felt you could tell them Bakugou and Kirishima came out to the class and told everyone they were in a relationship. At that moment it felt like the earth stopped moving and time slowed down so you could feel great pain for a longer period of time to watch them kiss. Earlier that day you were planning to talk with them and see if they accept, but you took too long and now you lost both of them.

XXX Time Skip XXX

Right now you were in Gym Gamma watching as Ashido and Yaoyorozu duked it out. Today in hero class we are doing one on one fights with a classmate at random to help gauge more progress and see how we would deal with an opponent that we know much about, but not much time to deal with. Yaoyorozu didn't seem to have that much trouble as she made weapons that seemed covered in bases so it would be harder for Ashido to melt away the weapons she made.

In short Yaoyorozu won the fight and after the next fight you would be fighting Kirishima. As if you weren't already questioning if the universe just did whatever it could possible to make your heart feel more pummeled, you saw Kirishima give a quick kiss before his fight with Iida. You grumbled feeling jealous of both of them having one of the persons you wanted nothing more than to just say they really cared for you once while regretful for not say you feel those things and more.