Mina Ashido X Male Blind Reader: Sight

Author: Requested by Herosperger

Quirk: Enhanced Senses

(3rd POV)

(Backstory)

If anyone asks you what it was like to be blind you would say that it sucks. It makes it hard to appreciate any of the colors, makes you have to learn a whole new way to read by using braille, and you don't know what you look like. What makes it even more bothersome is that this is because of your quirk. The ability you can never get rid of. The one you had to use to help you become a hero.

Back before you had your quirk you were a boy who saw the world and the heroes that resided within it which made you want to be just like them. You were hoping to get a cool power like flying, or make a forcefield or shoot lightning out of your eyes. So imagine the disappointment you felt when it was discovered your power would make you lose one of your senses. Sure your power made it so all your other senses were greatly enhanced that you can hear, smell, feel and taste better than before, but still you were really wishing it was something more cool like super strength.

Even though your quirk has a very bad downside to it you still wanted to be a hero so in order to do that you trained and learned to appeal to your improved senses that gives you an even better grasp of the world and what is happening around you. Thanks to your improved senses you can feel the vibration of a moving object, can hear someone's breath even when they are as quiet as a mouse, and can smell as good as a dog. Also the food you eat now tastes way better or worse.

Even if you couldn't see the world like anyone else you still wanted to play a big part in and become someone people could look up to. You wanted to be a hero. With you having a quirk with a pretty big drawback you trained as hard as you could applying your senses to help you make up for lack of sight while also training how to throw a punch, kick, and just anyway how to fight.

It seems that the universe was on your side as you were accepted into U.A., the best hero school in Japan. There you have met a whole bunch of crazy and quirky people in your class of 1a. You found most of them to be genuinely nice and good people despite them having their less favorable moments. Still they were all fun people you enjoyed being with, but there was one person in the class you liked more than the rest. Mina Ashido.

She was definitely an interesting person and the first time you met her you could see her as the stereotypical highschool girl who likes hearing any interesting news, knows everything about everyone and the one who likes to dress up and look beautiful. But there is more to Ashido than just that. This girl is someone who is very selfless, nice and cares deeply about becoming a hero and protecting people like her friends. She was actually the first one in the school you interacted with.

This led to a friendship with the two of you blossoming. The friendship was so big that it led to the two of you being around each other a lot and even made you fall for the acid maker of the class. You wanted to be in a different relationship with Ashido, unfortunately that wasn't happening any time soon.

You felt lucky enough Ashido was friends and wanted to be your girlfriend and boyfriend, but you felt like someone like her being interested in you was a long shot. Ashido is a fantastic girl who protects anyone in front of her who is in danger. You didn't want to tell her the truth on the chance she would reject you and later ruin your friendship. So you shut your lips and didn't tell her. Even though you really wanted to.

Ashido didn't see you as less than anyone else and whenever you were questioning what something looked like she would take the time to explain the world in perfect detail. This cheery girl also told you about her own appearance which was how you knew she had pink skin, had horns and had black eyes with yellow iris.