Shino Sosaki X Male Reader: Rescue

Author: This is a bit longer than other one shots and sticking to the name of this book I am just going to keep it one and now do two parts like I did with that Toga request. Hope you are still enjoying it despite it being twice as long as I want it.

This request was made by Antisuperstar. Also the reader is supposed to be based on Joker from Fire Force, which I never watched so don't expect my interpretation to be a hundred percent accurate.

Quirk: Pyrokinetic, You can generate flames and are able to shape it in many forms, most notably cards.

(3rd POV)

You swear it seems that these UA teachers know very little jack shit on how to protect their own students. I mean they seriously only sent a couple of pro heroes in a nice secluded forest miles away from the nearest agency, only have like six pros, do events and training that practically made them easy pickings for attacking away from everyone, and lost track of one of their students. You may not be a teacher and can't tell if they thought this incredibly stupid idea was smart, but you digress.

Well ignoring that fuck up the League of Villains also kidnapped Tomoko Shiretoko, the pro heroine Ragdoll. She is one of your wife's teammates, who is also getting worried. So worried she asked to see if you could help the investigation to get back both Ragdoll and Bakugou. Usually you don't like working with others, but given the fact your wife asked you directly you couldn't say no or you were going to sleep on the couch tonight.

That is what led to you waiting outside the meeting room of UA circling the entrance smoking a cigarette while your wife sat on a chair near the door with her too anxious and impatient to wait that she couldn't stop her leg from jumping up and down. She was also trying to swipe away the smoke from your cigarette because even though you liked doing it that didn't mean she enjoyed it. "You know it is illegal to smoke inside a school right?" Mandalay asked.

You stopped walking and looked at her as you flicked the end of your cigarette making the ash fall on the ground. "Well so far no one noticed or cares." You said. You put the cigarette back in your mouth to inhale and release a puff on the other side of your mouth, but making sure it wasn't directed to your wife. "Well please do not do that in front of Nedzu and the others? If you are going to get them to give you permission and their intel you need to look capable." Mandalay said. "I'm sure they will. I'm the best underground hero in the biz." You said.

It wasn't an exaggeration as people have said you were like the All Might in underground heroes. Well known to the underground community, solve practically every case, and have done everything you can to make sure that the public and press doesn't know anything about you in the slightest. You wished Eraserhead was here since you worked with him from time to time so that he would probably vouch for your usefulness, but he was busy having to soon deal with the vultures of the press and talk about the camp incident.

Luckily it seemed I didn't have to wait much longer as the door crept open and I saw what was obviously a mouse opening the door. "Can we come in?" You asked. "Put out that cigarette and we will." Nedzu said. Groaning to see it was apparently impossible to enjoy the simplest things in life you dropped on the floor and stomped it out.

After that you came into the room to see some of the UA teachers sitting there, probably discussing your involvement or something. "So this is the guy?" The walking boombox with long yellow hair asked. "This guy likes to be called by his hero name, Joker." I said. "Sorry I'm just not seeing it. This is the guy who Mandalay says can save Bakugou and Ragdoll himself? How?" The probably walking restraining order for all kids under 18 asked. "Thanks for the vote of confidence." You said already getting tired of the questions and disbelief in you.