Ochako Uraraka X Reader: Lyric Prank?

Author: I kind of already did something like this in my RWBY book, but I love these videos so I couldn't resist. Anyway look at the usernames and enjoy this update.

You: The Greatest Person Alive

Midoriya: Hospital Bed VIP

Bakugou: Boom Boom Boy

Todoroki: Elsa and Zuko's secret love child

Kirishima: I'm hard

Kaminari: Phone Charger 2.0

Uraraka: Gravity Who?

Jiro: Angel Voice

Mina: Don't Do Acid Kids!

Momo: Female God

Mineta: Trash Baby

(3rd POV)

"Hm maybe sweater weather, no... Perfect, maybe... I think I am in love again, might have some questions." Jirou said swiping through all the songs she downloaded on her phone. Behind her was Uraraka who was pacing herself. She couldn't contain herself as she was questioning if this was still a good idea.

Jiro picks up on her friends' nervousness and stands up to walk in front of her causing the pink cheeked hero in training to stop in place. "You need to calm down girl. Just breathe in and out." Jirou said. Uraraka does as her punk friend instructed her to do and took a few breaths. "Thanks Jirou I guess I am just nervous is all." Uraraka said looking away with a slight smile on her face imaging you in her head despite how nervous she gets every time the two of you talk.

Uraraka has had a crush on you for awhile and those feelings have increased over the time both of you were at UA. Not wanting to hide them from you and wanting to see how far these feelings go she deciding on confessing to you. But she would always turn red and say something else to save her from the fear of being rejected or humiliated.

Not wanting Midoriya or Lida or anyone else on the Deku Squad to accidentally reveal her feelings for you she kept it a secret from them and went to the only member on the Baku Squad she trusted to keep the secret. And the same person she trusted has now gave a way for Uraraka to admit her feelings and if needed save her from humiliation.

Jirou suggested to the mochi lover that she uses a lyric confession so she could put space between them and will make sure Uraraka doesn't jumble her words. Plus if this doesn't go Uraraka's way she could say it was just a lyric prank and she didn't mean it. Seeing no downside in doing Uraraka hesitantly agreeing and was no waiting 'til the music queen comes up with the perfect song for her to use.

"Well don't worry not only am I sure that this will work, but I am sure that they will return the same feelings." Jirou said. Hearing this made Uraraka smile happily as butterfly flew around in her stomach as the thought of hearing the words 'I love you' being spoken to her by you would make her feel the happiest she has ever felt.

Jirou smiles at her until her eyes open wide in realization. "Oh my gosh! I know the perfect tune for you to use." Jirou said. He then scrolled through her downloaded music and stopped as she spotted the song she just thought of. She then showed the song to Uraraka who read the title of the song. "Dusk Till Dawn? Oh good. I know that song!" Uraraka said. "Perfect then let's get started." Jirou said.

Uraraka then got out her phone and went into the classes group chat along with Jirou. She looked to see that a few of her friends and classmates were on, but not everyone. Fortunately you were there, so she could still do this. Hopefully.

*In The Group Chat*

Don't Do Acid Kids!: Hey Momo please please please help me study for our upcoming test! 😕 I hardly understand these math problems at all and you know sensi Ectoplasm won't go easy on us!