Denki Kaminari X Reader: Prove

(3rd POV)

Kaminari was shocked is an understatement for when he met you for the first time. You are probably the nicest, considerate and caring person he had ever met. Therefore he was surprised to know you were Bakugou Katsuki's sister/brother.

The two of you are practically polar opposites. You hang out with different squads. You have different quirks, you make and throw fireballs and he makes explosions. You are more quiet and not outgoing or rude as him. You are nice to Midoriya and Bakugou he... well you get the point. You two don't share a lot in common which surprised Kaminari.

Not only are you startling to him, but you are also attractive to him in more than just a physically beautiful way. It was like you were an entirely different woman to him as when it came to woman he didn't usually care how they acted, but more on how they looked. But, your personality was just as sunning to him as you looked physically.

This caused the electric dunce to act around you differently and actually less like a pervert. He generally had great feelings for you. He would probably admit them if not for one factor involved. That factor being your brother who tends to lash out and causing great explosions directed towards things that piss him off.

So here he was talking to some of the other members in the Bakusquad asking their opinion on how he should approach Bakugou on if he gives permission to date his sister/brother. "This is so stupid. Just ask her/him out!" Jirou slightly shouted sitting on one of the two couches as Kaminari paced behind the two couches.

"I want too, but if I am going to date her/him I need Bakugou's approval." Kaminari said grabbing the attention of Sero who was on his phone and Kirishima who was laying back with his head on the pillow behind him. "Why you making it sound like you are asking permission to marry her/him?" Kirishima asked as his electric based friend walked behind the couch.

Mina was getting a little annoyed by what Kaminari was doing and decided to speak up. "You know she/he is not an object you can just ask for and get right? I mean there isn't more than one of her/him." Mina said. "Yeah, well I only have one face too and I'd like to keep it as least damaged as I possibly can!" Kaminari said, pointing at that part of his head.

Jirou rolled her eyes from the idiot's complains when she notices Bakugou walking out of the kitchen with a glass of water. The music lover than smirked as plan formed in her head that could get her out of this conversation and never have to hear it again. "Hey Bakugou, Kaminari wanted to ask you something." Jiro told the squad's leader.

Hearing this the angry pomeranian turned towards making Kaminari stop and look at Jiro with a face of betrayal. "Jiro why?!" Kaminari ask her. "Because." Jiro simply stated. "What the fuck you want dunce face!? Don't you see I was going to my bed!?" Bakugou asked, yelled.

As Bakugou got closer sense how angrier he was getting as he doesn't like staying up late and Jiro just prevented him from going to bed so the others, minus Kaminari, left to go to their own rooms. "Wait guys!" Kaminari called out to then, but they already him alone with the walking grenade. "What the fuck is it you want that is so important I can't go to bed?! You rip off Pichu!" Bakugou yelled as Kaminari took a few steps back.

Kaminari wanted to ask if he did mean to call him a Pichu or he just thought that was the name of Pikachu and didn't care to know, but he remembered he had to ask him the more important question. "Um... Bakugou I was wondering, I think you are going to be a great number one hero by the way, there was something I wanted to ask you, did you know Webster's dictionary defines friendship as-." Kaminari said until he stopped when mini explosions erupted from the palms of Bakugou.

As more explosions were made by Bakugou Kaminari started to flinch a little as his back hit the wall behind him. "Flattery won't save you Dunce Face! Now what is it!" Bakugou yelled. "I wanted to know if it was OK if I asked out (y/n)!" Kaminari yelled to his 'friend'.