Y/nie, I'm Here (Jimin×y/n fluff)

Requested by YaNgYaNgS_LiKe

<Jimin pov>

'Hey! All the best for your performance. I'll come at 4. Don't wait for me, okay? You must sleep well after working so hard. Jiminie loves his y/nie a lot. And yes, don't worry too much. I know my y/nie's gonna rock! Take care'

And I sent the message to my wife. There was her concert at 8 pm that day. She was also going to perform her solo track for the first time. I wanted to go to her concert but because of an important company meeting, I had to cancel it. She was upset to know that I won't be able to attend it but she didn't complain about it at all. As both of us were idols, we understood each other's problems better than anyone.

"Jimin, PD-nim has arrived. We are gonna start with the meeting in 15 minutes. So be ready" Namjoon hyung said from the threshold of dance practice room where I was standing near the charging point with my phone in my hand, waiting for y/n's reply.

"Yeah hyung. I'll be there in time."

Hyung nodded and left to call out other members.

She hadn't seen the message yet. I sighed and kept the phone inside my pocket. Though my heart wanted to fly to y/n, but I trailed my feet reluctantly out of the room to attend the meeting.

<Time skip>
<1 am>
<Y/n pov>

"Y/n, it's okay! Your mistake was hardly noticeable. Believe me, you really rocked the stage today" Sangmi said, trying to calm me down. No sooner did the concert end, than I ran to the green room followed by my bandmates. 2 of them were sitting on my either side on a couch and the 3rd one was just in front of me, wiping off my tears.

"N-no... I m-missed a beat i-in my s-solo performance... I-It was my f-first time performing the solo song and I just.... I-I completely messed up..." I quavered. I was inconsolably crying. The thought of disappointing my fans was making me feel guilty from inside. I practiced really hard for it but still I couldn't perform perfectly on stage.

"It's okay hun. Calm down. We all watched your performance and it looked flawless. Our fans were cheering up for you on the top of their voices!" Ara said and others nodded in agreement.

"B-but still..." I mumbled. A few more tears rolled down my drenched cheeks.

"You performed like a queen, do you get that? Now cheer up and smile! And if you won't smile then I'll....."

"W-what!?"

Sangmi smirked and all 3 of them began tickling. I was literally laughing my lungs out on the floor when I said, "Hahaha! Okay okay! See, I'm smiling. Now take your hands off!!! "

"Yeah that's better. Now let's go home. It's already too late" Haewon stretched her hand out to help me stand up.

"Thanks everyone. Y'all are the best." They engulfed me in a warm group hug.

<Time skip>
<Home>
<Y/n pov>

I checked Jimin's message in the car which made me even more emotional. He must have expected so much from me. But I had done nothing to make him proud.

It was already 3 am. Though my bandmates tried their best to comfort me, but I was again feeling low. The lights were off and I was just looking at the dark walls around me.

Countless emotions were surging in my mind. My heart felt heavier. I shook my head violently and rushed into the washroom. I kept sobbing at the corner while hugging my knees.