A Bully's Past (Taehyung×Y/n)

Get your tissue papers ready y'all🤧

TW: mentions of abuse, strong language and misogynist comments.

Requested by RASHMEET592

Seoul High School
3 pm

"YOU BITCH!! WHAT THE FUC-"

"YOU SON OF A SA-"

"DON'T YOU FUCKIN DARE! OR I WOULD-"

"I WOULD WHAT HUH?? IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR FOOLISH PRANKS THAT WE ARE STUCK HERE FOR 3 FUCKING HOURS!"

"WHO THE HECK SCREAMS SO LOUD AT A RUBBER LIZARD! Geez you're such a scaredy cat!"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A SCAREDY CAT YOU DIMWIT MOTHERF-" with the rage spreading like a fire inside me, I fisted his white collars and forcibly tried pulling him closer but he being a tall young man with great core strength, didn't even budge a bit.

"Argh! Calm down your nerves before the teacher barges into the room again" he grunted, rubbing his temple with index finger and thumb in circular motion while his eyes were shut.

"Take your filthy hands off my shirt!" he yanked my hands away, turning around to walk towards the window not before landing those almond eyes laden with disgust on me.

Mr. Arrogant Tower!

With his arms folded across his chest, he rested his shoulder on the wall and stared at the mango tree outside. He pulled out an uncovered lollipop from his pocket and put it inside his mouth, then beginning to swirl his tongue around the candy.

Taehyung and I had been in the class since primary school. We were the best chums during early years but as the time passed, so did our friendship. Day by day, it turned bitter and bitter. I'm sure even Taehyung doesn't know the reason for this till date.

As we entered the high school, Taehyung became a bully to most of the girls in the school, earning a notorious reputation. He was a misogynist, many believed. I wanted to as well, but the memories of the childhood never let me consider him the one.

Out of the many girls, I was his favourite to hurl shameful phrases at. And I was never a crybaby, making sure to confront him confidently every single time.

That's how we were; the embodiment of chaos, to be more precise. Though his actions were annoying and sometimes hurtful, I never let anything affect me.

But the old bond of pure friendship was something I hadn't forgotten yet.

Just like any other day, Taehyung planned to play a childish lizard prank in between the maths lecture.

We all were trying to understand trigonometric ratios when suddenly a weirdly sticky stuff plopped on my desk. When I moved my eyes downward, the hyper realistic yet silly rubber lizard made my jaw drop and eyes widen, followed by a scream which would've surely deafened half of the class.

Unlike other students, the school timings for me and Taehyung were till 4 pm, owing to the one hour detention we used to get every other day for creating ruckus in the class.

But today, the lizard prank annoyed me so much that I ended up slapping Taehyung's head rather harshly and called him a dickhead in front of the teacher. Taehyung being the doofus he actually was, grabbed my collar and we passed the deadliest glared to each other.

As a reward for spicing up the things a bit too much, we earned a detention of 3 hours instead of 1.

Lucky us.