Doctor Hyungie (Jimin And Jungkook Littlespace Sickfic)

Requested by shanyaraghavmention a user

Loooong chapter~ enjoy 😎 and don't forget to comment🥺💜

Jin: 27 (professor)
Namjoon: 25 (general physician)
Yoongi: 26 (dentist)
Hobi: 25 (dancer)
Taehyung: 17, little age: 4

Jimin(17), Little age: 5
Jungkook (15), Little age: 2

Little Jimin pov

"Jimin, that's enough! Is this how you are supposed to treat your younger brother?" Hobi hyung shouted at me, unknown of the real scenario.

"Me didn't huwt Kookie..." I said, trying my best to clarify. In his anger, he wasn't able to register or even ponder over my statement for once. Kookie, who was holding hyung's hand was crying uncontrollably, ignoring what hobi hyung was saying.

"Stop it, Jimin! You think you can do anything because I'm a lenient caregiver, right? In that case, I must inform Namjoon hyung of what you did. Now come inside the house!" Hyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside forcibly.

"But hyun-"

"Utter another word and I won't hesitate slapping you across your face" his voice went too low, sounding terrifying as ever. It broke my heart completely, so I didn't say anything, crying silently while following them inside.

Jungkook and I were playing in the garden area. He being an all-time active child was hopping around the garden, trying cartwheel and what not. I warned him numerous times to slow down, but who listens to hyung's words? Definitely not Jungkook.

It didn't take much time till my fear came true. Jungkook, while trying a backflip, couldn't balance his body well and landed with a thud onto the ground, forehead getting hit with a small pebble in the process. He got scratches on his right elbow too.

I gasped, scared to see the intensity with which he fell, soon followed by loud cries of the younger. I sprinted in his direction and tried to pick him up though he was too heavy for me in my littlespace. He was about to get up when he pressed his injured elbow against the ground, losing balance again and simultaneously, he started sobbing louder.

Anybody would've thought that I was hurting Jungkook by looking at the scene which Hobi hyung saw, not knowing what originally happened and I was only helping him out. Deafened by Jungkook's painful cries and most significantly, his bleeding forehead cut, my voice failed to reach his ears.

As we entered the house, everybody gathered near us because of how badly Jungkook was wailing. Taehyung was in his littlespace too. When he heard the younger's sobs, the toys he was playing with on the living room carpet fell off his hands and waterworks began.

"Why kookie cwying!?" he cried louder than Jungkook, as if some competition was going on between the two.

"I'll handle Taehyung. Joon, take Jungkook in our room" Jin hyung said, walking towards Taehyung to pick him up and scooted off to our room on first floor.

"How did it happen?" Yoongi hyung asked Hobi, while Namjoon hyung sat on the sofa with Jungkook, examining his injury.

"I really don't know how but Jimin is behind all this. He's not telling me anything!" he said, then both of them looked at me like a culprit.

"Me didn't do anything..." I whimpered, tears pooling in my eyes as I didn't like the way they were being so harsh to me.

"Till the time hyung is treating Jungkook, I'm putting you in a time-out. Go stand there, right now!" Yoongi hyung, just like hobi hyung, disregarded my plea and scolded me.