Vaccines Are No Fun (Maknae Line)

Requested by army4lifejk

Ages are in accordance with 2014 (eg: Jungkook is 16 nd so on)
And maknae line is shorter than hyungs (yes, that includes yoongi as well)

Dorm
Namjoon pov
2 pm

"Hello? Manager Sejin?"

Yoongi hyung and I were discussing about a song in my studio when the manager called me out of the blue.

"I've booked Dr. Lee's appointment for Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. I'm out of station so I won't be able to accompany them.... Can anyone of you go with them?"

"Umm... Is it just a normal checkup or vaccination?"

"Yeah, they didn't go with you all, right?"

Though I had a lot of work to wind up, but I knew that these kids would have never went there on their own. So I just agreed anyway.

"Oh.. Alright... We'll go with them. No worries."

"Thankyou. Bye."

I hung up the call and looked at Jin hyung who probably hadn't listened to the conversation.

As he was still scribbling lyrics on a diary, I said, "Umm.... Hyung?"

"Yeah?" he said, not really paying attention towards my words.

"We need to go somewhere..."

Keeping the pen aside, he looked at me and asked, "Where?"

"Hospital..."

Time skip
Car

No sooner did Jin hyung and I told the maknae line about their appointment, than the 95 liners started whining. But Jungkook stayed quiet.

To get them into the car, we had to take Hobi and Yoongi hyung's help. Ultimately, all the members ended up going to the hospital.

While Yoongi drove the car, I sat on the passanger seat, occasionally trying to comfort Taehyung and Jimin.

On the middle seats, Hobi was consoling Jimin, who was basically uttering no word but shedding tears silently.

On the last seats, there was Taehyung with Jin hyung, who had quavered every possible statement against vaccines.

"Y-you know what! A one y-year old baby turned a-autistic after receiving vaccines! These n-needles are DEADLY!"

"Aish... Taehyung! These are only myths. Nothing will happen to you!"

Jungkook was sitting next to Hobi, too engrossed by the view outside the window. We all were so preoccupied by Jimin and Taehyung that we forgot to ask him how he was feeling.

"Come on guys, let's get over with it. Just 5 minutes are left for the appointment" Yoongi said while parking the car.

"H-hyung... No...." Jimin mewled, squeezing Hobi's hand tightly.

"Doesn't seem like y'all want good food, hm?" I asked, hoping to get a positive response.

"We are all on diet since last month, remember?" Taehyung said, hiccuping softly.

"Manager Sejin has instructed me to take you to our favourite restaurant after the appointment. "

"Really....?" Jimin asked in a surprised yet low voice.

"Yes! So.. Let's go."

"But... H-Hyung... I'm scared..." Taehyung cried from the back seat.

"Hyungs are gonna be with you. There's nothing much to be afraid of."