a new feeling?

Akane was confused.

What's this weird feeling in his chest? Is it a new feeling? A new emotion?
Whatever that is, he kinda liked the new feeling.

He looked at Nene's figure in the distance, which whom he had saved a minute ago from the other supernatural that tried to attack her.

Its kinda weird.

Considering that he felt the new feeling whenever they meet or Nene thanked him for saving her.

Akane shook his head.

That's ridiculous.

They're just acquaintances. Nothing more nothing less.

He couldn't just ditch Aoi like that by liking another female.

But oh well. Akane liked the ecstasy feeling whenever they meet, he couldn't just call this “love”.

Maybe it's just the feeling of pleasure of saving another life, and they thank you and owe you.

Yeah, Akane would just agree to that.

.

"Yashiro.." Nene hummed in response when Hanako whispered out to her. She stopped cleaning and looked at Hanako with utter confusion.

"What is it Hanako-kun?" Nene asked. Hanako point at the windowsill, which Nene looked out and saw Akane sweeping the autumn leaves.
"It's just Akane-kun cleaning, what's wrong with him? Did he bother you Hanako-kun?"

Hanako shook his head, continued on staring the orange-haired boy. Suspicion started to build up in his mind.
"He was staring at this window for too long now and it's creepy. Do you think he works for that kid's older brother?"

"You mean Minamoto-senpai? Hmm.. I don't think so. They don't seem to be in pretty good terms with each other. Maybe he's just curious on what your boundary looks like?" Hanako hummed. Nene sighed and continued on cleaning the bathroom.

After cleaning the bathroom, Nene was relief that it was now over now. She smiled softly at the thought of her hamster, Black Canyon.

She hummed a song, oblivious that a certain four eyed was admiring her.

Akane clutched his chest. Blush crept up on his cheeks.

This feeling was different than he had for Aoi's. It was much, much more stronger.