arrhythmia?

Akane sighed in annoyance. Pinching the bridge of his nose. His face turned into a scowl as he wrote down letters on his notebook. Teru noticed this but just sip his tea and continue on writing.

But he felt that he wanted to help.

"What's wrong Aoi? You've been looking stressed lately." The older Minamoto said, glancing at the frustrated-looking Akane.

The boy in question sighed for the nth time and leaned back on his chair, his back cracking a bit and he felt relieved a bit that the pain on his back is gone now.

Akane ran his hand on his orange hair.
"Its just... Never mind, why would I trust you with this? Your feeling pity for me now?" Akane rolled his eyes.

Teru laugh quietly.
"I'm sure I can help you with many ways, just tell me your problem and I can solve it. A fair trade because of last time."

Akane sarcastically chuckled. "No."

"Hm.. Okay." Teru started to pull out his sword-

"WOAH WOAH WOAH PRES CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Your really wanted to help me that much that your willing to beat me up?!" Akane screamed, backing away from the scary president.

Teru smiled. "Good." He sat down.
"Now tell me what's your problem?"

Akane sighed and rub his temple, making his stress go away a bit.
"Just some stupid dumb feelings I have. Nothing special."

Teru hummed. "And what would that feeling be?"

Akane glared at him but just responded. "Just like I had for Ao-chan but different. It's just lik-" Akane cut himself off as something - or someone - caught his eye outside where the garden is.

Teru raised a brow and turned his head at the direction where Akane is staring.

It was just Nene, taking care of the plants.

Teru smirked. And slam his hand down the table, making Akane flinch at the sudden loud noise.

"So it's like different from Akane-san right?" He asked and Akane slowly nodded.

"Well, it's arrhythmia."

Akane widen his eyes. "What?!" He screamed, scarred for his life.

"Yup! Your heart is beating at an abnormal rate right? Well that's the only thing that comes to my mind." Akane raised a brow.

"But I never told you my heart is beating fast but... How did you know?!"

Teru giggled at Akane's dumb self.

"Well... Whenever you see Akane-san, your heart beats fast right?" Akane nodded. "And this feeling is different, right?" Akane nodded again.

"That's arrhythmia. Oh well~ it looks like your going to die soon."

Akane's forehead started to get wet. His hands shaking.

"But, I don't wanna die yet!"

Teru looked at him with an “are you serious” look.

"What?"

"Despite being the vice president.. You really are stupid." Teru said casually. Sipping his tea.

"Wow, thanks pres. That would be the last thing I hear before I die." Akane said sarcastically.

"Hey, why don't we go to the garden for a stroll? Let's take a break from our work alright?" Teru said. Smiling so brightly.

Akane nodded. At least he could see the beautiful garden one last time.

.

"Look Aoi, there's Daffodils, Chrysanthemums, Dahlias.. Oh! Lycoris!" Teru childishly pointed out the beautiful flowers that was planted in the garden.

Akane sighed and shake his head in disappointment.

This was a bad idea after all.

"Oh? Minamoto-Senpai and.. Akane-kun?" Akane flinch at the cute and familiar voice of a girl. He looked in front of him and his heartbeat pace sped up.

"Ah! Yashiro-san! Good evening!" Nene nodded and blush a little, greeting him back after.

"What brings you two here?" She asked, tilting her head a little bit.

"Ah! We were just admiring some flowers that's all. My, I can say that these flowers are very very beautiful!" Nene giggled at Teru's childish outburst.

"Are you the one who took care of these gardens Yashiro-san?" Teru ask, which earned a nod from Nene.

"That's great! You really are talented Yashiro-san." Nene giggled and blush at the compliment her Senpai said to her.

While the two was chattering. Akane just stood frozen at the spot.

His hand traveled up to his chest as he feel that his heartbeat sped up so fast. Akane tap Teru's shoulder.

"Pres. I think I'm dying." He said lowly.

Teru smiled. "Oh, it must be your abnormal heart beating. I see."

"That's your response?!"

"Akane-kun! Are you alright?! I heard that your heart is beating so fast! Your not gonna die are you?!" Nene yelled worriedly and accidentally grab Akane's hand.

The orange headed boy felt like he could explode at the sudden physical contact with Nene.

{bonus}

“pres.”

“hm?”

“i don't have arrhythmia, don't i?”

“yup. its just your stupid dumb feelings for yashiro-san.”

“excuse me what the fuck.”