finally mine

"I love you, Yashiro-san." He confessed, looking down at her with adoring eyes. "More than Ao-chan." He added, hands caressing her warm cheeks. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Nene looked at him with pure shock and surprise, her fingers fidgeting with each other before she takes his hand off from her cheek. "I.." It was too much for her to handle. Too much. It felt like she just betrayed her best friend, Aoi also likes him, right?

"If you're worried about Ao-chan, don't worry, I've talked to her about this and she's okay. She likes someone else." She looked up at him, and he looked back. Nene still wasn't sure about this. Her last relationship made her not want to love anymore. "I won't rush you. I can wait for your answer." She breathed out, feeling relieved. Suddenly, she felt their foreheads collide. "But I don't know what I would do if I waited for years for your answer, and still got a no."

Nene gulped, looking away. "I promise I'll think about it and not make you wait longer than expected."

.

Akane leaned back on his chair, throwing his head back as he looked at the ceiling while his mouth babbled on and told Nene his story. "And then I pulled their toes when they're asleep-"

Nene nodded, breathing in as she gripped the hem of her dress. Legs shaking nervously, her heart pounding and she felt her stomach being twisted.

"Akane-kun." She blurted out, Akane hummed in response, eyes trailing to her shaking form. "Yes." He sat straight, his right eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Yes? To what?" The female looked to the side, while her cheeks flushed bright red. Then, he realized what she meant. His eyes widened, mouth agape as he begin to blush. "Yes..? The answer I've been waiting for 2 months?" He asked eagerly, his body facing her. Akane got up and walked towards her, kneeling down before her. She was sitting on his bed.

Nene shyly nodded, covering her face with her hands. "Yes.." She felt like crying. "I wanna be your girlfriend." The male covered his mouth, feeling ecstatic by the answer he had been waiting for so long. His blush begins to spread to his cheeks and made its way to his ear.

Suddenly, he hugged her. A passionate hug. "I'm so happy." He sighed shakily, burying his face into her soft hair. "You're finally my girlfriend," he kissed her hair, now breaking the hug and facing her. "You're finally mine." His breathy chuckle hit her skin, she blushed furiously.

"Ah.. Uh.." She stuttered, not knowing what to say. "I'll.. Do my best to be the best girlfriend and make you happy."

He laughs, pressing their foreheads together. "And I'll do my best to be the husband you'll ever have."