aoi-chan?

Flinching as Nene heard the loud bang on the table and looked down at her lap. Her form trembling with fear as she wished he would not demand her to look at him.

"Yashiro-san." She could feel his eyebrow twitch when he says her last name. He sighed, running his hand through his messy hair. "Look at me."

Nene didn't wanna do it.

"Look at me." She was about to oblige but a hand harshly grabbed her chin and she was now face to face with the man she loathes and fears the most.

"Y..yes?" Her lips quivered, wincing as she felt his hands tightening around her chin.

"Why.. would you never obey my orders?" Nene attempted to look away from the four-eyes boy, but he didn't let that happened. "I fucking told you to stay away from Ao-chan. And yet you disobeyed that simple order?" Her breath shortened.

"I.. Didn't talk to her.. She just— she just came up to me fir-" she squeaks loudly as another loud bang resonated through the room, her eyes trailed to the wall that has been in contact to his fist.

"Don't make it sound like you're blaming her, you worthless piece of shit," he breathed out, attempting to calm down. He removed his glasses, seeing little apparitions in the room immediately and the little pink bunnies stealing candies again. His face turn into a scowl as he heard quiet whimpers coming from the girl, trying to stop her cries.

"I'm.. I'm sorry." Nene whispered weakly, hiccuping. "Please forgive me..—"

"Begging does nothing," he hissed, crossing his arms. "Just stay away from Ao-chan, and I'll leave you alone."

.

"Akane-kun." His face lit up at the lovely voice, smiling at his childhood friend as red tinted hue were already painted his cheeks

"Do you need something Ao-cha-" his eyes widen, feeling the sharp pain on his stomach. He crouched down and coughed, looking at Aoi with shock eyes. She had punched him.

"You... You scumbag." Aoi whispered harshly, purple eyes staring at his with hatred as her fists shook. "Piece of trash." She grab the collar of his shirt as he pulled his face close to her frown face. "I fucking hate you."

( OOOOHHH AOI SAID A BAD WORDDDD)

Akane could only stare at Aoi's scowling features, now feeling a sharp pain from his right cheek and a loud slap echoed in the lonely courtyard. His head turned to the side at the impact, still feeling the stinging pain tingling on his cheek.

"Why would you ever threaten Nene-chan like that? Why would you tell her to ignore me? Do you know how much I liked her? And it hurts me to see that she's in fear as soon as she sees me?" Aoi bit her lip, eyes now watering and covers her face. "You bastard of a friend."

.

"I like you," Nene's eyes widen, blush immediately crept up to her cheeks. Her hands clenched on the strap of her bag and looked down. "I really like you."

"I..." She bit her tongue, exhaling out and looked at the person in front of her. "I like you too,

Aoi-chan."

( HAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS AN AKANENE?????? NAH THIS IS AN AOINENE CHAPTERRRR)

yeah this is probably my worst work ive ever done in my sad pathetic lonely life but ehHhhh HEY AT LEAST IT'S AOINENE

i know it's confusing and no plot, but confusion is my middle name. the point of this story is mysterious and it's up for the reader what happened between with aoi and akane

did akane finally set nene free? did akane and aoi ended their friendship?

ion know, but it's up to you, dearest reader.

"I like you." Akane smiles as he sees the girl lit up at his confession. "I really like you." Blush starts to crept up on his face.

"I.." He excitedly fidgeted his fingers behind him, breath shortening. "I like you too, Aoi-chan."

He froze, his smile slowly faltering.

Oh right.

She didn't know he had killed Aoi.

Perhaps has she finally gone crazy from her death? Does she sees Akane as Aoi? Biting his lip, his smile returning.

Nene thought Akane is Aoi, meaning she'll never love him as him. She'd only love Aoi herself.

It really saddens him.

But it's also his fault.

Nene had gone crazy and began to think about to Aoi everywhere, thinking Akane is Aoi, him starting to like Nene in the process.

His heart beat quickened as seeing Nene had closed her eyes, her pale cheeks reddening.

Oh.

She was waiting for him to kiss her.

He smiled, giving a quick peck on her soft lips.

As for Nene, on the other hand, she felt like Aoi has gotten a little bit.. taller.

Oh well.

She finally got her happily ever after.

.

OOH A DISAPPOINTMENT ENDING??? WOW I EXPECTED THAT FROM MYSELF

anyway, as a disgrace myself, i know i make horrible endings and always ending in cliffhangers

BUT THERE'S NO PT. 2 HERE

like i said, it's up to you to create the ending urself

but here's my ending :D

akane killed aoi as he couldn't bear the thought of aoi hating his entire being. and in the few days of her death, he finally moved on and starts to feel infatuated with nene. and while nene, was mourning aoi, she became crazy and realizes her feelings towards aoi was more than a friend. nene starts to hallucinate, believing that aoi didn't die and it was just a dream. and since akane spends so much time with aoi, nene sees aoi instead of akane.

yeah, still pretty confusing right? WELL IT'S OKAY, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND ONCE YOU GET INTO MY LEVEL OF BEING A CRAZY FUCK (๑˙╰╯˙๑)