only one

"I'm sorry, Akane-kun." Pulling out the knife from his stomach, he coughed out pits of blood onto the green grass as his body went limp. "But it was for the best."

.

"Nene-chan! Oh my god, what horrible news!" Aoi hugged Nene, her expression saddened. "I heard Akane-kun was found dead in the woods! Oh it was horrible Nene-chan!" Aoi sat down on Nene's couch and sobbed, her hands covering her face. Nene cried too, but silently as she rubbed her best friend's back soothingly. Her boyfriend was killed, for no reason.

She sniffed and wipe her tears, finally choking out a sob. "Aoi.." She muttered, continuously wiping her endless tears. Her eyes starting to swollen and red. "I'm- it's all my fault.."

Aoi hugged her again as they cried together. The day was gloomy, as if mocking them.

.

Twirling the bloody knife happily, the person hummed in delight. Their attire covered in crimson, staining the white dress.

"You shouldn't ruin our wedding by confessing to my wife, Yugi-kun." The person giggled, eyes showing bloodlust as they trail their fingertips on the knife. "Or else your fate wouldn't be death."

"Aoi! The guests finally left, shall we go home now?" Aoi smiled sweetly at her wife's voice, taking out a cigarette.

"Be right there Nene-chan!" She shouted back and lit up the cigarette, puffing out some smoke and kicking the deceased body.

She's the only one who can have her love.

.

aoinene bcs y not i love them

also, sorry if it's kinda rushed and short