bully

Pouring the contents in the box onto the girl's head. Water dripped and dripped. Her face covered with the white liquid as it flowed down to her chin. Her expression turned into shock, but she still stared on the ground.

Dropping the milk box onto the girl's head, he clicked his tongue. "That's what you get for not getting my lunch in time. Should've moved your ass faster." He rolled his eyes and walked away.

Everyone continued on their way, some gave her pitiful looks while some just minded their own business. Nene pulled out her handkerchief from her pocket and began wiping her face and stood up. Walking towards the girls' restroom to wash up.

Luckily, her uniform didn't get mostly stained from the milk so she didn't change into her spare uniform. It would take time, and she didn't wanna be late.

(After School)

Sighing in relief that the bell finally rang, Nene quickly pack her things and shoves them into her bag. Not caring if it made a mess. She walked pass many students, avoiding the glasses male.

"Nene-chan!" Shoot.

The female quickly ran away, gripping her sling bag tightly. Hanging her head low, as to not let the indigo-haired girl see her face.

Then, she felt her wrist being pulled back.

"Gotcha!" The girl giggled, hugging Nene from behind. The cream-blond haired girl panicked, her eyes widening in fear and looked around to see a certain four-eyes.

She suddenly felt chills, looking at her right, she saw the orange-haired male glaring daggers at her. Nene gulped in fear, pushing Aoi off of her and quickly ran away. Leaving the poor girl confused and sad.

Nene wanted to apologize. But she knew Akane was deeply infatuated with Aoi. Involving herself with Aoi means more bullying.

"Nene-chan..?" Aoi pouted sadly, biting the insides of her cheeks. She then felt a presence looming behind her. Turning around, she saw her childhood friend. "Ah, hello Akane-kun." She smiled softly.

Akane slowly then raise his hand, fingers softly brush against her locks. Aoi tilted her head while smiling, not knowing what Akane's intentions.

Aoi yelps in shock at the sudden pain behind her head, Akane's fingers harshly gripped her hair. Nails digging onto her scalp. Fortunately for Akane, no one else was in the hallway except for them two.

"Ao-chan," he started, whispering close to her ear. "Please stay away from Yashiro-san." Aoi looked at him with teary eyes, furrowing her eyebrows.

"What..?" She winced in pain again, her hands also gripped his arm in attempt to pull away, but futile. "What the heck are you saying?!"

Akane slam her against the wall, Aoi choked out, out of breath. She coughed a few times, regaining her breath and inhaling sweet air. "Stay. Away. From Yashiro-san. Are you deaf?" He spat, looking at her with resentment.

Aoi glared back at him, but nodded nonetheless. He was starting to choke her. Akane stared at her with blank eyes before dropping her off to the ground.

"You better keep your word." He stomped on Aoi's hand in which she screamed in pain as a response. Tears streamed down on her face and nodded vigorously.

Akane shoved his hands in his pockets and walked away.

.

The next day, it was no surprise that Aoi is ignoring Nene because of yesterday. She wasn't sure if she pushed her too hard for her to look scared whenever she looks at Nene. Of course, Nene was greatly concerned at first but didn't wanna interfere any longer as it would make the bullying worse.