5 more minutes

i was gonna write something disturbing and weird but i figured it would be too intense for u guys so here's a poorly written angst .

.

If there was five more minutes... of air,

The rain pattered against the window of his hospital room, grey sad clouds covered the sky as he looked out the window. A sad and atmosphere resonated through the white walls of the room, what dullness room to die in.

He felt something on his hands that tightened, he looked at the owner and saw his sobbing girlfriend.

Would you panic and hide?

His orange eyes that once was full of love and passion towards her, is now a void of nothingness. Like a black hole.

"Please don't go," his girlfriend begged pathetically, her grip against his skin warm to the touch. "I don't know what I'd do if you're not here anymore." She uttered, her forehead resting against the white sheets of his bed.

Or run for your life?

He stared at her for what felt like forever, his heart thumped in a slow rhythm. He looked like he is now a person with no capable of feeling emotions anymore. But there was still an emotion inside of him.

Sadness, that's what he felt right now. His heart ached at the sight of his beloved begging and crying, he didn't wanna die, he can't die, there are still so much things he wanted to do with his girlfriend, the love of his life.

And yet God was against those wishes of his and decided to kill him, slowly and steadily.

His lips then tugged upwards a little bit and his hand rested on her head, his girlfriend looked at him in shock. He moved his arm, he moved his arm other than his head!

Carefully, he opened his mouth to speak,

Or would stand here and spend it with me?

"Deez nuts."