change of love

"Yashiro-san." Nene looked up from her desk to see the most mysterious student in the Academy, standing and also glaring at her.

"Yes?" She asked, gesturing the boy to continue.

"Meet me at the back of the school. As soon as you finish your club activities." Akane responded, wearing that usual poker face he had.

After he had said that, he began to walk away from the the classroom. Nene's classmates became chaotic and screamed.

Usually Akane never wanted to meet anyone in the school. But Nene's the first person to meet Akane at the back of the school, and he was the one who invited her.

Some of Nene's classmates prayed for her, others went to help Nene on what topic she's gonna talk about with Akane, and some others even give her a candy.

Anyway, Nene didn't take these advices at all.

She didn't even wanna meet him.

It's just too suspicious to her, the back of the school? Especially since anyone barely goes there.

But since Nene didn't want him to feel bad, she's sure that it's about work.

.

As the female trudge towards the familiar path at the back of the school, she kept her guard up in case Akane attacks her of course. Nene just.. didn't trust him too much.

Nene greeted him as soon as she saw him leaning on the wall. Akane formally greeted her back also.

"So.." Nene first said, keeping up the conversation. "What do you wanna talk about?"

"Ah, well.." Suddenly, he banged his hand at the wall right beside Nene's head. Which that caught her off guard at this sudden boldness.

"Does Ao-chan like this kinds of stuff?" Nene's red face faded, so he was just doing this just for Aoi. She wasn't surprised or anything, besides, Akane is always head over heels for Aoi.

"You're her girl best friend right? I can't understand what girls like so I thought I might try this on you. Did this act makes you have butterflies in your stomach?" Nene looks at him with blank eyes but smiled.

"Yeah. Only for a second, if this was real I would totally pass out." Nene laughs and push Akane gently to give her some space. And of  course the male respected her and back away.

"To think that I'm doing this to Ao-chan's best friend just to know what she likes.." Akane muttered, and Nene just pretended not to hear him.

"You could've just done that to Aoi you know? Instead of doing this to me." Nene said, thinking that the advice she had given him worked.

"No.. I can't read her. I don't even know what she's thinking anymore." Nene sighed in defeat. Maybe giving him what Aoi likes might leave her alone..

"Okay Akane-kun. Here's 1 of what Aoi likes." The male's head whirl around like a flash of lightning with twinkling eyes.

Nene know what his expression was telling her.

"1. Aoi doesn't like this stuff, she thinks it's really cliche.
2. Aoi likes chocolates.
3. She prefers a well-built man..
4. Exercising is her type of thing, I guess.
5. Or maybe you should be more like Minamoto-senpai." Nene shrug, not knowing what to answer any more.

"That's it?" The male asked, looking at her with a raised brow from his notepad. He sighs and throw the notepad away behind him. "As expected."

Nene felt kind of offended.
"If you already knew all along, why'd you suddenly came up to me, asking me to meet you at the back of the school and telling me that I'm not useful?!" Nene bursted.