20.

So inspiration hit me today during my English class and I wrote this entire chapter in that class (maybe also a bit during my French class😂). I probably should've paid attention but writing this was like a 100 times more interesting than that class. So here you go, I hope you enjoy.

"Where are we going?" Wanda asked. "You'll see." Nat replied. "Come on, tell me. Pretty please?" Wanda tried again. "No I don't think so." Nat answered smiling. She knew how curious Wanda was. Almost like a little child but she wouldn't tell her. She looked over at her girlfriend and saw Wanda trying her best puppy face. It was actually really cute but still. "You know I don't fall for that. Now stop it, I won't tell you." Nat said chuckling. "Why not?" Wanda whined. "Because this is a surprise. And if I tell you the surprise will be ruined. Just relax and think about something else. You'll see where we're going soon enough." Nat said. Wanda heard the pleading undertone. This was really important for her. "Alright I'll stop." She said.

Half an hour later they arrived at their destination and Nat parked on a big parking lot. They left the car and Nat watched with amusement how excited Wanda got when she noticed where Nat had taken her. "Oh my god. An amusement park? You remembered?" Wanda said as she turned to Nat, a big grin on her face.

They had been friends for a few months when they sat across from each other on Wanda's bed and talked about their wishes, the future and generally things they wanted to do but hadn't had the chance to yet.. "I know it's dumb but I'd really like to go to an amusement park. Pietro and I always wanted to go to one but in Sokovia there were none and we didn't have enough money. We wanted to go to one here in America but with Hydra that wasn't possible, I mean we weren't allowed to do anything and now he's gone and I feel like I still have to go. For him. To keep our promise." Wanda had said. "That's not dumb at all. It's something that's trivial for others. They don't appreciate it enough because they are used to a normal live but we're not. We never had a normal life so we crave normality and that's ok. I remember going to an amusement park with Clint, his wife and his kids for the first time. I was way more excited than I should have been. And it turned out to be one of the best days of my life." She had answered. She had thought that Wanda's wish was very understandable. For people like them something as ordinary as an amusement park could be so exciting. Because it would bring back some of the normality their lives were definitely lacking.

"Of course I remembered." She said. Seconds later she was embraced in a hug. "Thank you!" Wanda whispered in her ear. "So you like it?" Nat asked uncertainty written on her face when they parted. "I love it! Now let's go!" Wanda said excitedly and pulled her towards the entrance. She was like a little kid and Nat thought it was adorable.

"So where do you want to go first?" Nat asked Wanda. "Ohh there's a roller coaster. Let's go there. It looks fun." Wanda said pointing at the tall ride in front of them. "All right let's go." Nat said and pulled her towards the ride. "Oh there's a really long line. Are there always that much people?" Wanda asked excitement dulled a bit. "Yeah but the wait makes the ride even more worth it. And it also doesn't take that long." Nat explained. Wanda only nodded. She was now looking at the screaming people on the roller coaster. "I swear, attention span of a two year old." Nat mumbled to herself. But she smiled when Wanda's excitement rose more and more with every step they got closer. Wanda turned out to really like riding the roller coaster so they went on it again. And again. And a few times more. After a few rides on the roller coaster and the free fall tower next to it they decided it was time to go somewhere else.

"So we're to next?" Nat asked. Wanda pointed to their right. "Uhhh look they have bumper cars. Let's try that!" She said already walking off in that direction. "But they're for kids." Nat protested. "There are definitely people who are older. Come on it's gonna be fun!" Wanda said. "Don't you want to go to the bigger rides. For adults? Like the water rides or something?" Nat questioned. "Yeah later. Now I wanna try the bumper cars. Or are you scared?" Wanda said smiling innocently. "What? No! I'm not scared of a little kid ride!" Nat said. "You sure about that? It does seem like it. Is the great Natasha Romanoff scared of a little bumper car?" Wanda said smirking. She knew she had Nat with that. There was no way she would back down from it now. "Alright get in that damn thing!" Nat growled, confirming Wanda's thoughts. Wanda grinned triumphantly. "Why am I doing this to myself?" She heard Nat mumble as the redhead squeezed into the little car next to her. "You're such a drama queen." Wanda said and pecked her on the cheek. "I'm not a drama queen, these are just way too fucking small! And when you're sitting in this thing with two people it's even smaller! You can't even call that a car. It's the size of a walnut shell or something." Nat said. "Calm down. You'll see we're going to have fun." Wanda laughed at her.

"You see, it wasn't that bad, was it?" Wanda asked. They were now on there way from the bumper cars to the water rides, who were located at the other end of the park. "Yes it was." Nat answered. Wanda raised an eyebrow at her. Nat's constant laughter and her enthusiastic "Go get her back!" after they've been hit by one of the older people had told her otherwise. "No it wasn't that bad. It was pretty funny." Nat admitted with a little smile. "See I told you!" Wanda said. "Shut up!" came the reply and Nat gave her a little shove. They both laughed. "Which one first?" Natasha asked when they were standing on front of the two water rides. "Um... the log flume?" Wanda said looking at her. She nodded and they made their way over to the line.

"How is that even remotely fair? You didn't get hit by one water droplet! How did you even manage that?" Wanda asked while she wrung out her shirt. She was soaked from head to toe with her hair sticking to her neck while Nat stood in front of her, completely dry, trying not to laugh at her. "The water's scared of me." Nat laughed. "Oh really? Let's put that to the test. Come on, give me a hug." Wanda said grinning and took a few steps towards Nat. "No thank you. I'm good." She replied and took a step backwards. "Imma get you." Wanda said laughing. "No! Wanda, no! Stop!" She screamed laughing and tried to escape but Wanda had already put her arms around her. "Still want to go on the other one?" Nat asked. "Sure. I mean I can't get wetter than this, can I?" She said.

"What was that earlier? 'The water's scared of me'? I don't think so." Wanda said giggling. A big wave had crushed over their heads soaking Nat in the process as much as Wanda. Wanda had seen it coming from the corner of her eye but for Nat it came very surprisingly from behind. "Very funny." Nat said. "I know. But I think we should go to the car to change because as sexy as it is you're white shirt is very see-through and people are looking." Wanda said. Natasha looked around. Wanda was right. People were indeed looking and it made her a bit uncomfortable. "Seriously, you have like 200 black shirts and today you had to wear a white one?" Wanda said as they walked towards the car. "You jealous?" Nat asked. "What? No!" Wanda said. "That was not very convincing. But you don't have to worry okay? I'm here with you. I want you and only you." Natasha reassured her. "I know. But you're my girlfriend. I want to be the only one that gets to see what's underneath your shirt. I don't like how some of them are looking at you. Like you're some kind of meat or something." Wanda said and glared at someone who walked by staring at Natasha a bit too long for her liking. He quickly backed away. "Alright, stop scaring people." Nat chuckled and pulled her in for a quick kiss. But Wanda seemed to have different plans and pulled her closer, one hand going into Nat's hair the other one staying on her hip. She licked hungrily into Natasha's mouth who let out a low moan when Wanda nibbled on her bottom lip. "Woah. Maybe you should get jealous more often." Nat said breathlessly when they parted. "You're mine." Wanda growled and opened the car to get their spare clothes out making sure the shirt she passed Nat was black, in case they somehow decided to go on the water rides later on again. Nat just stared at her stunned. She liked jealous Wanda.

After they had changed they decided to get something for dinner as it was getting late. Wanda's child self was back, while she looked amazed at all the different foods. Nat knew she would have a hard time deciding what she wanted to get. After a while Wanda had decided to get a corn dog and a small slice of pizza. Nat got herself the same. She loved both and couldn't decide on one. Afterwards they wanted to have a ride on the Ferris wheel before driving back home. On the way they passed a stand with cotton candy. "Nat there's cotton Candy! Let's get one!" Wanda said. So they got cotton candy, a heart shaped one at Wanda's wish, which they shared on their ride on the Ferris wheel. "Thank you. For taking me here. It means a lot." Wanda said. Natasha knew how important it had been for Wanda to do some things she and Pietro had wanted to do when they came to America. She just took Wanda's hand and squeezed a bit, not really knowing how to respond. "And I'm really glad that I get to do this with you. I think I would have never done this alone. He would've liked you. I mean sure he would've given you the "brother talk" but I think you would've gotten along just fine." Wanda said. Natasha could hear the smile in Wanda's tone. "I'm really glad you let me do this with you." Nat said before she looked over at Wanda to find her already looking at her, her eyes soft and loving. She leaned over and gave her a kiss. "What a cliché. A kiss on a Ferris wheel. Who would've thought you were such a classic romantic." Wanda chuckled. "I do have my moments." Nat chuckled lightly and gave her another kiss before  they made their way home.

"So I really had fun today." Natasha said as they stood in front of her room. Me, too." Wanda replied. "I guess this is goodnight then." She added after a few seconds. "Yeah goodnight." Natasha said. How had it become that awkward this fast? Wanda turned to leave. "Wait!" Natasha called after her when she already had walked a few steps. Wanda turned around and looked at her. "Do you want to sleep here this night?" Nat asked. "I'd love to." Wanda said smiling, walked back to her and gave her a kiss before they went into Nat's room.