13.

The next morning Wanda looked at Nat confused, when she walked past her and sat next to Steve for breakfast. "What are you doing? Are you mad at me or something?" She asked. "No of course not. I just figured you'd want Vision to sit next to you, now that you're official." She answered. "I still want to sit next to you Nat. You're my best friend and I wanna talk to you. I can sit next to you both, you know." Wanda said. "Yeah but Steve and I also have to talk about some important things. We're changing the training  routine so that's gonna need a lot of attention the next days. It's really stressful at the moment." Nat said. "I'm sorry but I need to steel her from you for a while." Steve added. "Oh... ok." Wanda said looking a bit said. In that moment Vision entered the kitchen. "Good morning!" He greeted and planted a kiss to Wanda's lips before sitting down next to her. "Morning." Nat answered through gritted teeth before turning back to Steve. "I'm gonna head out for a run. Wanna join me?" She asked. "Yeah sure. Meet here again in 10?" He said. Nat nodded and then disappeared to change.

"You okay?" Steve asked her when they stood in the elevator. "I'm fine." Nat answered shortly. "You sure about that?" He asked again. "Yeah it's just... I can't stand seeing her with him." She admitted. "And I kind of didn't want to be alone." She added quietly looking to the ground. "Nat, it's okay. I'm here for you." He reassured her. "Thank you, I really appreciate that but right now I need to get my mind of them. So come on Grandpa, let's run!" She said before running out of the opening elevator and the front door, heading in direction of the forest. "Grandpa? I believe I didn't hear you correctly. I'm way faster than you and you know that!" He said acting to be offended when he reached her. "Oh I could easily keep up." She said. "Oh really? Let's put that to the test." He said grinning before bolting into the forest. "Steve I was joking!" She yelled running after him trying to catch up.

"You know you actually did pretty good. I didn't think you would try to keep up for so long." Steve said laughing when they reentered the living room. "You... Are... Such... An... Asshole!" She said punching him lightly on the shoulder, gasping for air between each word. He just kept laughing while she flopped down onto the couch. "Come on. Up with you. We need to go training!" He said. "Go alone!" She whined. "No, I need you there. I can't teach them alone so get up." He said still smiling. "Give me 10 minutes... And I'll be there. I need to... Breathe. You killed me." She said. "That's entirely on you! You asked for it! But I guess I can give you 10 minutes. We'll just start without you. But only 10 minutes no longer." He answered. "Yeah I got it. You're the best." She said. "I know." He answered grinning. "Idiot." She said while he left the room.

"What happened to you? Are you alright?" Wanda asked as she walked into the living room, to see Nat lying on the couch trying to catch her breath, a few minutes later. "Well, I tried to keep up with Steve... And I failed." Nat answered. "Well obviously! Did you forget that he was injected with super serum or do you just like to put yourself up for challenges you know you'll gonna lose?" Wanda said laughing. "Are you laughing at me?" Nat asked playing to be offended. "Of course not." Wanda said, still laughing. "Stop  it!" Nat demanded but a smile slowly crept onto her face. "Are you coming?" Wanda asked as she headed for the training room. "Yeah, I'll join you guys in a few minutes. I need to drink something first. And to learn how to breathe again." Nat answered. "Okay see you then." Wanda said chuckling and left.

"Oh I see you're still alive. I worried you might have died." Steve said suppressing a laugh. "Haha. Very funny Rogers." Nat answered. "I'm fine, it wasn't that bad. So let's get to training." She added. Steve raised his eyebrow at her obvious downplay of recent events but he said nothing.

"Oh Wanda you're staying with me!" Steve called out to her when she made her way over to Nat. "What? Why? I always train with Nat." She said confused. "Well we changed the training routine. Sam will be working with Nat on his combat skills and you, Vision and I are gonna work on your powers from now on." Steve explained. "Okay..." She said still confused and walked back over to him. "But I feel like I still need to learn a lot in combat  and should train that with Nat, you know?" She said. "For now you combat skills are fine. But you need to learn how to work better with your powers, so we are gonna work on that. And then you'll go back to learning more combat with Nat, okay?" He said. "But..." She tried again. "Look, Wanda I really don't want to discuss this right now. Can we just start please?" Steve pleaded. "Yeah okay." She answered and got into position.

"Hey Nat, wait up!" Wanda said and ran over to her when they were finished with training. "Why didn't you tell me?" Wanda asked. "Why didn't I tell you what?" Nat said confused. "That you and I weren't gonna train together anymore. Normally you'd tell me things like that." Wanda said. "Oh that. I didn't think it was that important." Nat shrugged. "Not that important? Of course it's important. We'll get to spend a lot less time together. We already don't spend a lot of time together anymore and actually I don't even know why." Wanda said offended. "Look I'm sorry I just forgot. It's been pretty stressful the last days and it still is. So can we talk about this sometime else? I really need to go. I've still got some important stuff to do." Nat said and left without letting Wanda time to answer. "That's exactly what I meant." She said quietly to herself while she looked after Nat, wondering if she did something to upset her.

So I hope you liked this chapter but I quickly wanted to tell you that I won't be able to post anything until at least October 11th because I got a lot of exams coming up for which I need to study a lot. I hope you understand that. See you soon☺️