3.

Half of the week Steve had given them had already passed and Natasha and Wanda still hadn't talked to each other. Steve had watched them avoiding each other with concern. He knew he couldn't throw them out of the team. Natasha was one of their best fighters, his best friend and the a trainer of the new recruits and Wanda would be an impressive fighter too if she got the right training. He couldn't spare either one of them.

And Natasha seemed to know that, too. She knew that Steve just threatened them to get them to accept each other and that he wouldn't do something if they didn't. So there was no way that she would talk to Wanda without having to. On the other hand Steve knew that it could be risky having them both on the field if they couldn't work together. He just hoped that they would get over their hate towards each other soon.

On the other hand, Wanda didn't know that Steve wouldn't pull this through. So she walked over to Natasha's room and knocked.

"What do you want?" She asked annoyed as she opened the door and was met with the sight of Wanda. "I want to talk to you." Wanda said. "That's great for you but I don't have any interest in talking to you." Natasha said closing the door.

"Look I know you don't like me. You've made that very clear the last weeks. But I really don't want to get us kicked out of the team. I like it here and I don't want you to hate me more than you already do." Wanda said. Natasha opened the door again. "Okay, you do know that Steve didn't mean any of this stuff, do you? He needs us and I'm his best friend. He just threatened us so we get along. I thought you could look into someone's mind so shouldn't you've known that? Or you just could've make him forget he ever said something like that. I mean otherwise you don't care about other people's feelings either, do you?" Natasha said with a sweet smile.

"Natasha I'm really, really sorry for what I did to you okay? But I can't turn back time. It happened and even if I want it to be undone I can't. I don't know what to do anyore that you forgive me. I can't do more than tell you how sorry I am. I didn't do it to harm you. Before I entered your mind I didn't know what I would get to see. And I didn't know that it would affect you so much. I'm really sorry that you had to relive this... Whatever it was." Wanda said. "That was the Red Room. The place where I was raised and trained to become and assassin. I can't remember anything before the Red Room. But it was hell there. I did way to much horrible things I'm not proud of." Natasha admitted. She didn't know why but it felt good to tell someone else than Bruce and Clint about this. And Wanda didn't really care about the why. She was just happy that Natasha opened up a bit. "I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have to go through this nightmares just because of me. I'm sorry for letting you go through hell again." Wanda said looking to the ground. "Oh they're not just because of you. I have them on a regularly basis. But since that day I have them more often." Natasha said. What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you tell her all of this.

"Like I said I'm really sorry. It wasn't something personal okay? I didn't know you back then and I just did what Ultron told me. Pietro and I were all alone for so long since our parents died and we just wanted to belong to someone and get revenge for our parents. I just wanted to belong to somewhere. I know Ultron was the wrong person to be part of some kind of family. But back then I just wanted to believe he was the right person because my whole life I got disappointed. I'm really, really sorry and I hope that you can forgive me." Wanda said. "I understand your intentions. I know how lonely you are when you're all alone. I think I would have done the same thing in your position. But you have to understand too that I need some time to get over this." Natasha said.

"Yeah, yeah of course. So we're okay now? No more fighting?" Wanda asked. She was a bit disappointed that Natasha needed more time though 4 months had already passed since the incident but she was happy that she wanted to try. "Yeah. Peace sounds good." Natasha smiled. And with that they both got back into their rooms.

So I'll try to update as fast as I can and at least once a week but I can't promise anything because I don't always have as much time as right now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.