5.

So first I'd like to say that I'm sorry I haven't updated for so long but I was busy with learning for an important exam. But from now on I'll try to update more often. At least every two weeks. And now: Enjoy the story. I hope you'll like this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was in the middle of the night when Wanda run over to Natasha's room. She'd again woken up to the redheads screams and figured she had a nightmare about the Red Room. She saw Nat turning in her sheets and hurried over to the bed.

"Natasha" Wanda called softly. And immediately Natasha sat up in her bed and pulled out a knife from under her pillow aiming it at Wanda.
"Whoah, hold on! It's just me, Wanda!" Wanda said shocked. Natasha recognized her now and put the knife down. "What the hell Wanda?! I could've killed you!" Natasha hissed and shoved the knife back under her pillow. "Why the hell do you sleep with a knife in under your pillow?!" Wanda asked still shocked. "Well, I used to keep a gun there but Clint always told me how dangerous it is to sleep with a loaded gun under my pillow. So now I keep a knife there" Nat said like it was the most normal thing in the world. "No I meant why do you have to keep a knife under your pillow?" Wanda said. "You know I have many enemies. More than you can think of and if anyone tries to kill me I have to defend myself. I know Stark Tower is probably one of the safest buildings in the country but it's an old habit and I can't help it" Natasha eyplained. "I understand. But why didn't you have the knife the last time I came in here?" Wanda said confused. "Well on that day I somehow lost it and didn't have enough time to get a new one before going to sleep. And for that night I trusted Starks security" Natasha said.

"Ok and what did you dream about if I may ask? The Red Room again?" Wanda said. "Yeah. I... I remembered the graduation ceremony and..." Natasha hesitated to talk further. "It's ok. You don't have to tell me" Wanda said. "No it's ok. Um... The graduation ceremony was a sterilisation" Natasha said looking away. "Oh my god Nat, I'm so sorry" Wanda said softly. "I'm fine, I never wanted kids so it's not a big deal" Natasha said. But Wanda could tell Natasha was lying. She sat down next to her and embraced her in a hug. "I told you I was fine" Natasha said but returned the hug hesitantly. "I don't think so or else you wouldn't have had a nightmare about this. So move over" Wanda said.

As Natasha didn't move Wanda just pushed her over and layed down next to her. Natasha looked at her  shocked.

"What? Don't you want to go to sleep? Or do you just want to keep staring at me?" Wanda chuckled. Natasha said nothing, sighed and layed down next to Wanda. Deep down she was glad Wanda stayed and she didn't have to be alone after that horrible nightmare but she'd never admit that. So she just went to sleep.

The next morning Natasha, when Natasha woke up Wanda was still asleep and Natasha figured she should let the younger woman sleep in peace. So she stood up as quietly as possible and headed for the kitchen.

Half an hour later Wanda entered. "Good morning" she said. "Morning" Natasha smiled. "So how did you sleep the rest of the night?" Wanda asked. "Quite good actually. But you snored" Natasha said. Wanda blushed hard. "I did not" She said offended. "Yes you did" Natasha said. "No I didn't. I don't snore" Wanda whined. "I'm just teasing you" Natasha chuckled. "You're so mean!" Wanda laughed and hit her arm playfully.

Just then Steve entered the kitchen. "Oh lord! You're not fighting again, are you? I thought you guys were something like friends now" he said. "Morning to you too Steve! And no that was just a playful fight ok? So calm yourself" Natasha said. "Yeah sorry and Good morning" Steve said and began making himself a sandwich.

"You wanna go train?" Natasha asked Wanda. "Yeah sure" Wanda replied. And with that they both left the kitchen and headed for the training room.

They trained until it was time for dinner. "I think that was enough for today" Natash said panting. "Yeah but we did get pretty far today. I'm getting better at combat don't you think? And I can control my powers better now. Same time tomorrow?" Wanda said. "Yeah you're really making progress. See ya tomorrow Wands" Natasha said and left.

In th evening Wanda walked over to Natasha's room and knocked. Natasha opened the door and looked at her surprised. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Natasha asked. "Hey! I was kinda bored and wanted to ask if you want to watch a movie?" Wanda said. "Yeah why not? Come in" Nat said. They decided on Star Wars since Wanda never saw a Star Sars movie and Natasha thought that was a shame. They sat on Natasha's bed and after half an hour Wanda was fast asleep on Natasha's shoulder. Natasha just smiled at that and went to sleep next to her after watching the movie til the end.

And from this evening they were almost inseparable. They could be considered best fiends. Whenever one of them had a nightmare they would stay the night. They trained together every day and always shared a sofa during movie night.