7.

Hey Guys. I know I'm a late and I'm sorry for that but I kind of had a writers block so here you go. Enjoy😊

Although they were on good terms again they still hadn't the same opinion on the accords. Natasha still sided with Tony while Wanda believed Steve was right.

So when it came to the fight at the airport they stood on different sides. They both knew what this meant: They had to fight each other no matter if they were friends or not. They needed to stand for their side even if that meant fighting close friends.

At first Nat had hoped they would be able to talk to Steve and avoid a fight but when he didn't give up she just thought that hopefully someone else would fight Wanda so she didn't have to.

Clint was something else they had fought so often that one fight more wouldn't hurt any of them. They knew it wasn't personal and that they just did what they thought was right. But with Wanda it was different. Of course they had had some fights for training and before the twins had sided with them but this was something else. She wasn't sure if she could forgive herself if she hurt Wanda in the process of fighting.

Nat was in the middle of a fight when her foot was abruptly stopped from kicking Clint in the face. She saw a red glow around her foot and looked to her right were Wanda was standing. And in the next second she flew through the air and hit the nearest kerosene - truck. She groaned in pain.

"You pulling your punches." Wanda said to Clint. Nat frowned. She thought they were on good terms? Was Wanda still mad at her? But as she looked up she could see the guilt in Wanda's eyes. So she knew Wanda just tried to keep a facade because they were on different sides. She smiled to herself. She wouldn't have been able to handle Wanda being mad at her again. She hated it when they fought. The younger woman was probably the most important person in her life right know. And the most pretty one. Wait what? Did she really just think that? What was wrong with her? She's had these thoughts for a while know and they really confused the hell out of her. Why did she think something like that? It wasn't possible that she liked the brunette more than a friend, was it? No, no of course not she was straight. There was no way she could have feelings for Wanda. As she looked up again Wanda had already left. She shook her head trying to get rid of these thoughts. She would get back to this later. Possibly. Right now she needed to focus on the fight.

A while later Wanda was trying to hold a building from falling down onto Steve and Bucky.  Nat could see that the brunette was struggling to hold it up. The building was too heavy and Wanda's powers were not strong enough yet. Right at the moment Steve and Bucky were under the building Rhodey sent a
sound wave towards Wanda. Wanda clutched her hands on her ears as she groaned in pain and sunk to the ground. The moment her concentration was gone the building began to fall and Nat just hoped that Steve would make it while she was furious at Rhodey for hurting Wanda. Just as she thought that it was too late Steve and Bucky showed up and a wave of relief washed over her as she saw that Steve wasn't hurt. But then she remembered that she now had to fight them.

"You'll never stop, will you?" She asked. "Nat I can't. He needs me and you know that." Steve answered. Was she really doing the right thing? Maybe Steve was right and Bucky really wasn't to blame for the death of T'Challas father. She trusted Steve and he trusted Bucky so maybe she could trust him, too. She made her decision. "I'm so gonna regret this." Natasha said. Then she shot the Black Panther with one of her widow bites. Steve looked surprised and didn't move a bit. "Go!" Natasha yelled. He flashed her a smile before and Bucky left for the Quinjet.

"Why did you let them go?! They're criminals! He killed my father!" T'Challa yelled at her. "You don't know that." She answered. "Yes I do. I saw him in the security video." He said. "Maybe it wasn't really him. I don't know how but I know that I trust Steve and he trusts Bucky. I believe in Steve. And when he thinks that Bucky is not guilty than I trust that he is right. "You know that  they won't treat you different than the others, do you?" He said. "They can't lock me up if they can't find me." Natasha said. Then she disappeared leaving T'Challa behind.

At the same time the rest of Team Captain America was arrested. They were locked up at the raft waiting for Steve to come back and rescue them. They knew it would probably take some time but he would come. He wouldn't let them stay there. He would come and rescue them.