1.

Wanda laid awake in her new bed. She had just arrived at the avengers compound this morning and Steve had shown her her new room. Which was on the same floor as Natasha's who apparently seemed to be upset with her. Was she still mad at her for messing with her mind? This and the thought of Pietro kept her awake. They had been alone for so long going through thick and thin. And now he was just gone. She couldn't even remember his last words to her or what she had said last to him. All she had was the unbearable pain and the loneliness. She would never see him again, never hug him again or hear his bad jokes and his beautiful laugh. She missed him with all her heart. Tears streamed down her face and she turned in her bed for maybe the 100th time trying to get some sleep. She looked at the alarm clock on her nightstand. It read 3am. She groaned and turned again.

That's when she heard a scream. She sat up. What the hell was that? Another scream that shook her to her core was heard. It had to be Natasha. She was the only other person on this floor. The others were to far away to hear. Should she go check on Natasha? With the next earpiercing scream she made her decision, jumped out of bed and ran to Natasha's room. The curtains were not closed when she stepped into the room and the moon lit the room up a bit so that wanda could see Natasha throwing herself around in bed. The redhead was whimpering and sweat let her shirt stick to her body. Wanda closed the door behind her soundlessly and tapped over to Natasha's bed. She sat down and shook her gently by her shoulders.

"Hey... Natasha... Wake up." She whispered. Natasha woke up immediately and sat up. She was panting heavily as she scanned her room with wild eyes. "Hey... Shh... It's alright. You're alright. It was just a nightmare." Wanda tried to calm Natasha down. But as her eyes found Wanda's the fear was immediately replaced by anger. "What are you doing here?" She hissed. "I heard you scream and... And I wanted to help you." Wanda said confused. Why was she so angry at her? "You've already done enough! Because of you the nightmares are back! So if you really wanna help me then do me a favor and leave!" Natasha spat. "But..." Wanda began but was interrupted by Natasha. "No but's. Just leave! I don't want you here! And don't tell anybody about this or I'll kill you! Now go!" She snapped.

So Wanda stood up and left. She knew it was pointless to argue. Natasha was obviously still very upset with her and Wanda would have to wait until that wasn't the case anymore which seemed not to be anytime soon. So she went back to bed. Hopefully she would get some sleep.