Nightmares

Two hands holding onto each other for their dear lives. Four cramped legs and bleeding feet from running across the field. Drops of sweat running down their foreheads. Accelerated breathing. Dogs barking. People running behind them. A wall right in front of them. Freedom. Fear.
They are both afraid, that if those people caught them again, their punishment would be worse than death, however,  they can't hesitate now...If they want to live a proper life the only way was to run away from that horrible place.

"Come on keep running! We are so close to the wall!" One of them said holding on to the others hand as hard as he could , dragging him along as he ran.
"M so tired!Can't feel my feet anymore!" the other one cries out, his little body about to collapse from the stress and injuries.

Seconds felt like hours as they finally arrived at the wall, starting to climb it...... they were almost free.

The voices and lights were getting closer to them. They could not fail, this was their only chance to run away from that hellhole. Taehyung watched how Jungkook struggled in climbing, both of his little feet badly hurt, and his small body not able to function properly as he cried from fear and frustration.

Taehyung looked back and saw the lights getting closer. If they don't climb the other side of the wall right now those people will find them and drag them back to the facility. They will drag Jungkook back to that horrible place. He could NOT allow that. With all the determination he had left, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook and dragged him back to the floor. He saw a rope, so he grabbed it and tossed part of it to the wall to use it as a lever and tied the other extreme of the rope to Jungkook's little waist. He needed to act fast.

"What are you doing Tae?!" Jungkook asked panicking "We need to get out of here, they will catch us!" he said again looking back and realizing that those people were getting close to them.

"Don't worry Kookie, they will not catch you...you'll be safe" Taehyung said looking at the other's eyes with pure love.

"What do you mean Tae?" Jungkook asked fearing for his partner's answer.

"We will not be able to climb the wall on time, they will catch us in no time, so YOU are going to get out of here and I am going to buy you time" Tae said looking straight to the other's eyes.

"NO! I'm not leaving you here!" Jungkook screamed crying as he grabbed Taehyung's close to him.

"There's no time for this Jungkook! It's impossible for the both of us to escape, they will catch us and throw us back in that place! I can't see you going back there!" Taehyung said with his eyes watering as he talked to the other and grabbed his face between his hands "Please...don't make me watch how they torture the one I love again..." he said with his trembling voice.

Jungkook cried, he couldn't believe this was happening. They grew up together in that place, they were each other's safe place... they loved each other.

"I can't leave you here Tae!! Please come with me" Jungkook begged crying as he hold for dear life to the other.

"I can't" Tae said crying "Promise me that no matter what happens, what you hear...you will run" he said looking at Jungkook straight to his eyes.

Jungkook couldn't answer...the pain was too much for him.

"Jungkook!!" Tae yelled grabbing Jungkook's face between his hands.

"I...I promise" Jungkook answered with a trembling voice as tears came down from his eyes "Please...please don't do this" he begged his love.

"I love you Kookie, never forget it" Tae said as he dragged closer Jungkook's face...kissing him one last time.

As soon as Taehyung heard the dogs getting closer, he let go of Jungkook and grabbed the other extreme of the rope. He used all the strength he had left and pulled the rope lifting Jungkook in the air and he could hear how the other screamed his name...it broke his heart. Once Jungkook was out of sight, at the other side of the wall, Taehyung toss the rope to the other side as well and began to run, he knew that he wasn't going to get away, but at least he could give Jungkook more time to escape.

At the other side of the wall Jungkook landed on the floor harshly, but he couldn't feel any pain, his heart was already broken... Taehyung was gone. His body didn't answered, he couldn't get up. He remembered Taehyung's words on his head 'Promise me you will run!'. He promised... he couldn't break that promise. So, with all the pain of his heart, he got up and ran, he ran as far as he could, even with the screams that were coming from the other side of the wall.

Jungkook woke up with a start. His eyes flew open and he gasped for air. The terrible memory still vividly playing in his mind.

                                                                                                                    XoXo

Hey all, This is my first book here on Wattpad. I figured there weren't many OT7 omegaverese au's out here and decided to write one myself. Hope ya'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it .

~~Gumdrop.