Home At Last

As the cops too Park Juwon and his associates away, Jungkook hugged Taehyung relieved that everything was now over.

Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi walked back towards their mates and each one of them wanted so badly to scent Jungkook to remove all that distress left on the boy’s body, but none of them did, he looked so comfortable with Taehyung that no one dared to interrupt them and separate the two omegas.

“What are you planning to do now?” Ji-hyun asked.

“What do you mean?” Jin answered without taking his eyes of the omegas.

“I mean, what are you going to do about that little red headed boy” Ji-hyun said “I       recommend for you guys to take him to a hospital, in plain sight he seem to have some injuries. Besides, you all and I know what this people do to omegas to make them submissive”

The simple thought of any drug on the boy’s system make them want to puke.

“Yeah… we can do that” Namjoon said.

“Then, I will make some calls to some Omega’s refuges and see-“ Ji-hyun said.

“No.” Jin said.

“Are you planning on taking him to your house?!” Ji-hyun said looking at them with concern.

“If he wants to…” Yoongi added.

The three alphas walked towards their mates and Taehyung leaving their friend behind.

By the look on everyone’s face, Jin could tell that all his mates were thinking the same thing, he sensed it through their bond by looking at the red headed omega he could tell that none of them wanted to send him away.

He was actually worried, yes, Taehyung told Juwon that he didn’t wanted to come back to him but that didn’t mean that he would leave with the pack… right? What if he didn’t wanted to go with them? What if Taehyung had other plans? Would he leave Jungkook behind and leave? Also, he was worried what the little omega would think about such proposition, in theory they JUST met and they were practically strangers.

Why would he trust in some strangers words? Did he felt the same way they did? Does he feel this connection?

Jimin saw Jin’s face and he knew that the alpha was having an internal battle with himself about the cute red headed omega. Jimin felt the same, but somehow he was relaxed.

Jimin stroked Jin’s back and gave him a smile, like if he was telling him to stop thinking too much about it, and that everything was going to be ok. Jin looked at his beautiful mate and smiled at him, Jimin has always known how to calm him down.
He gave Jimin a  peck on his lips. God his lips were perfect.

To his surprise he didn’t have to bring the topic to the omega boy.

“Tae! come home with us!” Jungkook said holding Taehyung’s hands “That way we’ll be together again!” he added putting his puppy eyes.