Protective Instinct

"Tae" Jungkook whispered to the boys ear hugging him so hard while tears streamed down from his eyes "It is you right?!" he asked scenting the boy's scent gland on his neck.

The boy pushed Jungkook the enough to see his face, he was still on the omega's arms.
It was Jungkook. His Jungkookie.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked looking at the omega's eyes. Oh god this scent. His scent. "Is it really you?" he placed both of his hands on the crying omega's face while he couldn't stop his own tears from falling too.

"Tae!" Jungkook screamed crying burying his face on the other's neck scenting him to reassure himself that he wasn't dreaming.

Taehyung did the same.
Jin was speechless just like the others. Did they hear right? Did Jungkook just say 'Tae'?
Seeing them both hugging like that didn't upset anyone. Normally they, specially Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin were really possessive of their mates, their omega above all. But watching them somehow made them feel like a gap was finally fulfilling. They felt happy, like really happy.
Who was that boy?
Then they smelled it clearly...an omega. He was beautiful, ethereal... they all felt hypnotized by the two omegas in front of them.

Jungkook finally released his hold from the other omega and the pack approach slowly to them. Taehyung noticed it and flinched in Jungkook's arms. Seeing that make them felt like something broke in them, the boy was scared of them.

"Shhhh it's ok Tae" Jungkook said softly to the boy "They are my pack, they are not going to hurt you" he added caressing Taehyung's back.

Taehyung relaxed at the omega's words and then he looked at them and sniffed the air... they smelled nice. He nodded his head giving them permission to approach to him.
Jimin's heart felt like it was going to burst out of his chest any minute now. Looking at them both was something so beautiful to watch.

Taehyung walked towards them with Jungkook's hand in his hand and they froze. He sniffed the air once again while closing his eyes and ahhh there it is...a perfect mix.

"Nice..."he said with his closed eyes.
"What?" Hobi asked getting out of his trance.
"You all smell so nice" he said opening his eyes slowly.

Yoongi look at the red headed omega in front of him...he was indeed ethereal, just like Jungkook. But something made his blood boil, the little omega had bruises on his skin... someone hurt him. They all notice it.
Jimin went in front of the boy and smiled at him.

"Hello there little one" Jimin said smiling "I'm Jimin, what's your name?"
"Taehyung..." he answered blushing, Jimin was very beautiful.

'How cute' Jimin thought, it make him want to hug him and never let him go.

"Why were you running?" Namjoon asked coming next ti Jimin albeit crouching down a bit due to his tall height.

Taehyung flinched a little due the alpha's pheromones. But managed to calm down because he found the alpha's scent somehow very relaxing.

"I-"
"THERE HE IS! GRAB THE BITCH!!" someone screamed and Taehyung froze in distress. He was scared.

Jungkook also flinched and got scared by seeing Taehyung's reaction.
Jimin grabbed Taehyung's and Jungkook's hand and dragged them back with him and Hoseok while Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin walked to the front to protect them.
As the guards approached them, the more scared Taehyung was and by instinct he looked comfort and safety, so he grabbed Jimin and hugged him burying his face on the beta's neck.

Jimin froze, he didn't expected it, he thought that maybe the little omega would scent Jungkook but then he realized that Jungkook was also in distress due the situation and he was scenting Hobi to calm himself down. So he hold Taehyung carefully and released his comforting pheromones.