Hyungie

Someone was calling him; it was dark but Jungkook could hear something or specifically someone next to him. Suddenly he snapped his eyes open and gasped for air. He noticed a couple of hands on him and smelled fear on the air. He saw Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi on both sides of him looking very worried.He was at Jin's room. His nostrils were soon invaded by his mate's scents. He's safe, however, his mind could not let go from what he just saw. It felt so real, like reliving those moments all over again.

The omega fell into some kind of shock, he was remembering his old scars... everything he wanted to forget, but at the same time couldn't.His body was trembling, and tears were running down from his eyes. He felt like he couldn't breathe. Just like if there was something heavy crushing his chest.

"Easy Baby easy, come on breathe Jungkook" Jin said making him sit on the bed and running a hand down his back "That's it, just like that, breath Baby"

Jin's hand on his back calmed him down. It  pulled him back to the reality, he was safe with his pack and no one could hurt him.

Once he calmed down, Jungkook crawled and sat on Jin's lap supporting his head on Jin's shoulder and leaning towards his neck, scenting him. Jin smelled like a forest to Jungkook and his smell always managed to calm him down, so he scented him until his body relaxed.

In the room, four pairs of eyes were looking at him. He knew that his hyungs were worried and wanted to know what happened, but they waited until Jungkook was calm and comfortable enough to get near him and talk. Omegas were very sensitive creatures and very territorial. When they feel threated or scared, the best thing you could do is give them their own space unless they approach to you or give you permission to touch them.

"Baby, what happened??" Yoongi asked sitting on the bed but giving enough distance between them."Did something scare you??" Jimin asked with a concerned look on his face.

A nightmare. After years, Jungkook dreamt with the worst moment on his life. A memory that he could never get rid of, yet didn't wanted to forget because leave those memories behind would mean forgetting 'him' and Jungkook refused to do that.

Many years passed since then. Jungkook found a pack, a pack that loved him, respected him and took care of him. He never though that he would ever be part of a pack like this one, he was happy but not entirely, there was a missing piece in his heart and couldn't be replaced. His pack knew this, they knew that their youngest and only omega loved them, that he was happy and felt safe with them, however, they also felt that something was missing, not because of their omega but as a missing piece 'inside' the pack.

Ever since they found Jungkook that day many years ago, something on his eyes was off, the way he smelled that day...the sadness and distress, but also a different scent, a scent that didn't belonged to the little omega, it was someone else's...caramel and sweet, very faint but it was there.

Namjoon never got angry at Jungkook because of how he felt, because all of them were the same, but they loved each other and that was what mattered the most, their feelings were true and they could all feel it through their bond.

Right now, all of them were worried. They woke up to a sleeping Jungkook, crying and screaming in his sleep next to Jin."M' fine now" Jungkook finally said with his head still on Jin's neck scenting him."Are you sure Baby? Is ok if I sit here next to you, hmmm?" Namjoon said.

Jungkook looked at the alpha and nodded and Namjoon carefully pulled himself on the bed right next to Jin. His features were more relaxed just like his body and his scent was calmer again. The three alphas and two betas in the room relaxed. The little omega looked at Namjoon and crawled himself to his lap.

"Do you want to talk about what happened Pup?" Namjoon asked stroking the omega's back while releasing some of his calming pheromones for Jungkook's comfort.

"It was just a bad dream" he answered while yawning on the alphas chest "But 'm feeling so much better now...smell s' good" Jungkook said burying his face on the alpha's chest.

Everyone in the room cooed at their omega, so sweet and cute.

"Do you want to sleep again Pup?" Jin said, noticing how sleepy his little eyes were."Are you staying with me Hyung?" Jungkook a answered looking at Jin still with his head on Namjoon's chest. "Of course darling" Jin said looking with love at the little omega.

"What about you Hyung?" Jungkook ask looking at Namjoon "will you stay here with us??" "Is that what you want Pup?" Namjoon said stroking his hair. Jungkook looked at everyone inside of the room and smiled. He loved his hyungs so so much.

"I want everyone to stay here with me...if that's not a bother" he finally said shyly playing with Namjoon's shirt.

"Of course it doesn't bother us Baby" Hoseok said from the other side of the bed. "Why don't you lay down with Jin hyung first ok? We will be right back".

"Okay" Jungkook answered happy while he got off from Namjoon's lap and laid in bed waiting for Jin to come next to him. Sleeping with his hyungs was the best thing. Jungkook love the smell of each one of them and it was way better when they all slept together.