Pandora's Box

2 hours later, Jimin was cuddling on the couch with Namjoon, who was leaving kisses on the boy's neck, while Yoongi was working on his laptop and Jin with Hobi were cooking something in the kitchen.

Namjoon had talked with Ji-hyun. They wanted to know how to proceed in a legal way in order for them to be able to take care of Taehyung in their home. Ji-hyun explained that it was going to be a hard process since the omega was in hands of dealers, they needed to know how much time the omega have been with them, if he had an ID or family. Depending on that they would know how to proceed.

"What are you thinking?" Hobi said hugging Jin from the back "You look lost in your thoughts"

"I'm just a little worried..." Jin said while still chopping a carrot.

"Is this about Tae?" the beta said touching gently the alpha's abdomen.

"Am I that obvious?" Jin chuckled a little.

"No, but given the current situation... do you wanna talk about it?" the beta supported his chin on the alpha's shoulder.

"I'm just worried that he changes his mind and decide not to stay with us"

"And why would he do that?" Hobi chuckled "Babe, he literally told us he wanted to be here, why would he change his mind about that? He's happy here with Jungkook and apparently with us too" he said kissing softly Jin's neck.

"But what if at some point he thinks that we're pressuring him into something?" Jin left the knife down and turned around,

"I know how you feel when you look at him Hoseokie, I feel the same and our mates feel the same. I can feel it through our bond. We have this need of keeping him safe, care about him, settle him down if he's sad or angry just like when Jungkook came into our lifes remember? Back then it felt natural to act like that and we took our time but now... now I feel like we're finally complete and my alpha wants to make it official, make it happen and I don't want to. I want to wait, I want to do things right. I don't want to scare him or make him feel uncomfortable with the way we treat him or call him pet names..." 

The alpha looked really conflicted. He honestly wanted Taehyung IN the pack, like he said, it felt natural... he was the missing piece and Jin knew that all his pack mates felt the same way. He was aware that it might look weird wanting him so badly but he just knew it when he saw the boy for the first time. Something inside of him just clicked.

Hobi observed Seokjin in silence while the alpha told him his worries. The beta knew pretty well that Jin was pretty opened with his emotions. He didn't believed it that alpha masculinity crap, he was very sensitive with his mate's feelings and opened with his emotions. Hobi knew this, which is why he listened to him in silence until the alpha let out everything from his system.

"Babe, I know it's hard. Like you said, I feel the same way, " Hoseok caressed his lover's hair with a hand while smiled at him, "but don't you ever think that you'll harm him in some way. You're not pressuring him into anything by showing him how much you care. We did the same for Kookie and HE was the one on giving the first step remember? We were all so shocked because we wanted to wait more but he just approach us and told us what he felt" Hobi's smile brings so much calmness to Jin. The beta boy knew always what to say to ease him...he loved Hobi so much.

 "So don't torment yourself like this ok?"

Jin brought the beta boy closer and kissed him. It wasn't a heated kiss, not at all, this kiss was slow. He wanted to transmit to the boy on his arms what he was feeling and Jin knew that Hobi would understand it. He always did.

"You're perfect, you know?" Jin said almost whispering very close to Hoseok's mouth when they broke the kiss.

"I know...I'm awesome" the beta smiled wide.