Chpt 4: Explanation and Mesmerized

Tubbo P.O.V

I felt my head being a bit fuzzy, as I woke up. I let out a yawn and tried to get up, but felt some unknown weight, keeping me down. I opened my eyes and saw Ranboo, still asleep underneath me. I could feel my face heat up. He had his arms wrapped around. I layed back down onto his chest, hearing his heart beat. I could feel him breath, his chest raising and falling gently with each breathe. It was rather relaxing. 

I didn't wanna wake Ranboo up, so I stayed there a bit. I felt something rub my back slightly. It was Ranboo's hand. He was twitching a bit. I heard the door open and I closed my eyes, pretending to still be asleep. "Tubbo...?" I heard Wilbur's voice say. I opened my eyes slowly and let out a fake yawn. Wilbur smiled at me and looked at Ranboo. I saw Phil entering the house, looking at us.

"Philza... Do you think Ranboo will wake up soon?" I asked Phil and he let out a sigh. "I don't know. He acted very strangely back then. Maybe he needs a long nap. 

I nodded and tried to get out of the bed, but the grip Ranboo had around my waist only tightened. I was forcefully layed back down onto the bed, Ranboo cuddeling me, like I am some sort of teddy bear or bodypillow. 

Wilbur awed at the scene, while Philza held back a chuckle. Was I forced to stay in bed with a sleeping ender boy? Well, its not like I had a choice in the matter. Ranboo wouldn't let go off me. When I tried to get out of his grip, he would just hold me closer, squishing me. 

Ranboo P.O.V

I had my arms wrapped around Tubbo. I didn't want him leave me. I couldn't open my eyes yet or move my body, I couldn't even hear voices clearly. I felt Tubbo getting outta my grip. I didn't want him to leave yet. Usually, Tubbo is the clingy one, but right now, I just needed to hold him. I just wanted a cuddle section... 

I felt so weak and full of regret and sorrow. I dont know why though, I don't remember...

Philza P.O.V (Yay! Dadza!)

I watched as Tubbo was pulled back into the bed, Ranboo not letting go. I had to hold back my laughter. Though I was worried about Ranboo. Whatever happened in the nether, Ranboo himself, wasn't even aware of it. I think its best if we don't share the information about what happened in the nether-

"Phil!? Is Ranboo alright? Tommy told us what happened" Bad had burst in, Skeppy and Sapnap behind him. Well, I can't let Tommy be alone for 10 seconds. I sighed and mentally face palmed. "Alright, how many people did Tommy tell?" I asked. 

Skeppy and Bad looked at each other and then back at me. "Everyone...??" Skeppy said with a questioning tone. 

I groaned annoyed and grabbed my things. "Gather everyone and tell them to meet up at the center, I will explain what happened" I say annoyed, Sapnap and Bad nodding. Tommy just can't keep his mouth shut for two seconds? Can he?

*Time skip, because I am very lazy*

I got onto the platform, everyone in the SMP, chattering. "Alright everyone! I know you have probally heard what happened in the nether from...Tommy..." I said the last bit with annoyance, glaring at Tommy.

"Its best, to say that Ranboo is fine and just needs rest-"

"But what happened!?" I heard Fundy ask, cutting me off. I sighed. Of course...

"We went to the nether. I send Ranboo and Tubbo off to collect some Enderpearls... We heard a loud screech and, the next part is odd... The creatures in the nether were frigthened, they all fleed and hid away" I paused, hearing some chattering between the members underneath me. When there was somewhat silence I continued. 

"Tommy, Wilbur and I, wen't to check it out, to see Ranboo, looking almost... inhuman, if you could say... He wasn't himself... Not long after he passed out. I advice you not to ask any questions or even mention this to Ranboo, as we all know about his memory..." I said, seeing the SMP members look at each other, some having guilt or even confusion painted on their faces.

"I also advice you all, To never take let Ranboo go near the nether... I think, its best if he can deal with the rampage of endermen up here, on the surface" I finished, signing for the SMP members, that I had nothing more to say. They all scattered and I heard different things. George and Sapnap, were talking to eachother about how it wasn't safe with Ranboo in L'manberg... Bbh felt bad for Ranboo and hoped he would get better soon. 

Though what I hated was, many wanted Ranboo to get out of L'manberg, saying he was maybe unstable. It was only for a few hours, before they all pushed it aside. 

Ranboo P.O.V

I finally was able to open my eyes. I don't know how long I've been out for. I looked down and saw Tubbo curled up beside me, nuzzeling into me. I had a massive migrane on the left side of my head. I got out of the bed and walked to the window. I saw Philza walk towards the house. I guess he noticed me, because he looked straight at me and smiled warmly. 

Philza entered the house and smiled at me. "Good to see your up" Philza told me and made me sit down. He gave me some food, making sure I ate. my legs started to feel numb. I'm glad Phil made me sit down, else I wasn't going to be able stand or walk. 

"You need to stay still for a little bit. You may be awake, but your body isen't quite yet" Philza told me. He kind of felt like a... What was the word for it? Like a... Father Figure? I think thats the word. I never had a father before. I didn't have a parental figure. It felt... Nice... 

I looked out the window to see the moon start raising to the sky, lighting up the nightsky as stars starting lighting up the sky. It was mesmerizing...