Chpt 8: Storm That Makes You Miss Them

No ones P.O.V

It had been weeks. Tubbo had been away for weeks. The letter to Techno had been delayed, cause of an unknown snowstorm.

Ranboo had lived with Techno for the time being, like he did before. Only this time, he lived in the house, where Techno could keep an eye on him. Ranboo still needed to heal, mentally. He had numerous headaches and migranes often, throwing the boy into a dizzy state.

The enderboy was looking out the window at the snow storm. It was hard to see through the rough, only being able to make out the shapes of nearby objects. Ranboo could see Techno, about 7 meters away, making his way to the house.

The door opened, could wind entering the warm house, sending shivers down Ranboo's spine. He looked to the door and saw Techno, taking off his thick furred winter coat. "Bad weather, huh?" Ranboo said, looking at the freezing Technoblade.

"Very funny" he growled, walking over to Ranboo. The tall boy looked at the window once again, his mind wandering off. "When do you think the storm will be over?" Ranboo asked, staring at the mesmerizing snow.

"Not today. I'd say tommorrow at dawn" Techno said. Standing next to Ranboo.

Ranboo was taller then Techno. But even though Ranboo was taller then Techno, he wasn't stronger. He was so much weaker then Techno. It was obvious to see, when the two stood next to each other.

Techno had broad shoulder and was muscular. Ranboo on the other hand was tall, very tall and pretty thin and scrawny compared to Techno.

"Do you think anyone is out there?" Ranboo asked, wondering if the snowstorm was so big, it had reached L'manberg.

"They must be stupid if they decide to go out in that weather. Its a death wish if they Don't find shelter" Techno said, walking to the cackeling fireplace.

Tubbo's P.O.V

I couldn't see anything! I had lost my horse, and there was a giant snowstorm. I forced my legs through the 20 cm tall snow. I could only see the outline of nearby trees.

It was so cold. I had packed for cold weather. Not a storm.
I tripped over my own feet, my face in the cold snow. I found it impossible to get up.

I lost hope.

Then, I heard something. A bird call... Philza's crow! I saw the outline of the black bird fly by. I tried to get up, feeling myself sink into the snow. I had to follow it! If I ended up at Techno's house! Maybe he would let me stay! I followed the crow as quick as I could. The crow was rather low to the ground, Because of the storm.

I took one last step and...

The snow was gone. I looked at my surrondings, finding myself in a cave. Alright... I grabbed a pick axe from my bag and started minning. I used the stone to block the entrance and I put Torches around the cave so I could see. I heard a small distress crow sound.

I looked at the black bird. It had to letter to Technoblade on its right leg. It wasn't gonna make it there in that weather.

I put down a furnace and started to burn some coal and some meat. By using the furnace it also brought warmth to the cave. The crow sat on top of the furnace, gaining warmth.

Was Ranboo gonna be ok? Is he ok? I was getting worried... I wanted to continue looking, but I would die out in that weather. Its best I kept inside the now warm cave.

Tommorrow I could continue searching East... Techno could sesrch around this area, and if he found Ranboo... Well He would probaly write a letter back to Philza and Phil would send out a crow to let me know. I had to find Him...

I just had too...

No ones P.O.V

The storm was just getting worse. Ranboo and Techno sat at the fireplace, eating some baked potatos. Ranboo couldn't stop looking out the window. He missed Tubbo... Alot... More then he could imagin. Just thinking about the short boy made his heart ache. He wanted to get back to L'manberg, but Techno didn't allow him to.

Ranboo felt some strange feeling creeping over his body, making him weak, as dark thoughts entered his mind. What if Tubbo had died... What if Ranboo had hurt Tubbo and killed him, but he forgot... He felt hot tears roll down his cheeks as his chest started to hurt. It was overwelming the amount of sorrow that filled Ranboo's chest. He felt hollow. Empty. Alone...

Only Tubbo could fill in that empty hole in heart and make him feel complete...

Techno heard a soft whimper and not even a second later, the whimper was followed by sobs.

He turned to look at Ranboo, seeing tears roll down his cheeks. Techno regonized the emotion in Ranboo's eyes. He had seen it on Philza and Wilbut before... That feeling when you miss your loved one... And you worry... And that you know they are so far away... Out of reach... And you Don't realize your true feelings towards them, till' their gone...

Techno had noticed Ranboo trying to stop himself from sobbing and just stop crying. Theres one thing Techno hated more then the goverment. It was hiding your emotions.

"Ranboo... Its ok, just let it out... I won't tell a soul" Techno said softly. After thoes words, Ranboo broke down. The tears were streaming down his face...

How he missed Tubbo...