Chpt 10: Fever, Whinning And Crow Father

Tubbo P.O.V

I missed him... I missed him so much. I heard a beeping noise and looked at the feather Phil gave me. They are called communication feathers. Philza gave them to us, so he could come in contact with us, or we could come in contact with him. 

I touched the feather and looked at it. I heard the farmiliar voice of Phil. "Tubbo?" I heard the man ask.

"Crow father?" I asked jokingly. I laughed a bit at the nickname Tommy made for him. I needed a good a laugh...

"Tubbo, Techno found Ranboo" I was overwhelmed with happiness I was ready to drop the feather and run. 

"Tubbo! Before you do anything, let me inform you!" Philza said. I let out an annoyed groan and sat down holding the feather. I just wanted to go see if Ranboo was ok. Can't I atleast do that? 

"Techno told me Ranboo is sick... The way he acted back in L'manberg was very common. Its apparently an illness half endermen people get. I didn't get much more information then that... But Ranboo is alright" Philza told me. Ranboo was sick? Was that it? But the eye of ender... Did that trigger the illness? I felt bad for Ranboo. None of us knew about this... Why weren't we informed..? 

"You should better get going Tubbo" With that one sentence I put the feather in my bag and ran all I could. I may be short, but I was fast. People think short people are slow, because they have tiny legs. Nope, we are actually faster!

I had to go see Ranboo... 

If only I didn't lose my horse...

Ranboo's P.O.V

I was coughing, my throat burning. I could taste the blood in my mouth. I felt so weak. I threw myself over the side as I started puking. I heard a muffled voice comfort me. I wanted... I didn't know what I wanted, but I wanted something or someone... I wanted one person to comfort me. One specific person. I just didn't know who...

I felt hot tears roll down my face. I had it hard to breathe. "Ranboo... Calm down... I'll get you back to the house..." I heard a voice say... I was so tired, I couldn't identify the owner of the voice. I felt someone lift me up, helping me walk. I felt so weak... I was sweating... It was so warm. Sharp light hit my eyes. I hated it. I wanted to sleep...

I tried taking off the furcoat I had on. "Ranboo, You have to keep the coat on, Just intill we get back" I regonized the voice this time. Techno...

"I don't wanna..." I whinned, trying to take it off. It was so much better having it off. "No Ranboo" Techno said, forcing the coat back on. I started whinning, Techno dragging me home. I started complaining... "I'm tired... Its too warm... I want the coat oooooff" I whinned.

"Your such a baby..." was all I heard from Techno.

Technoblade's P.O.V

He is such a baby! I know he is sick, but could he be more annoying!? I grabbed the feather that was in the letter and as soon as I heard Phil's voice... "PHILZA!!! GET YOUR CHICKEN FEATHERED ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" I shouted, Ranboo only complaining more. 

"What? You said yourself Ranboo was sick" Philza told me. I was not having it at the moment. "Phil! I am not equiped to take care of a sick, complaining, whinny little baby bitch!" I was done. I was not gonna listen to Ranboo's complaining. Phil was gonna deal with him. 

"I'll get there... give me 10 minutes" Philza said as I put the feather down. I had to drag Ranboo through the thick layer of snow. He just wasn't gonna help himself. I was able to bring him into the house and place him on the bed. He was still complaining, taking the fur coat off and curling up in the blankets. 

It wasen't long before Philza arrived. As soon as he entered the house he could hear Ranboo's whinning. "I am not gonna let a sick boy prevent me from working!" I said and left the house, leaving Phil with him.

No ones P.O.V

Philza was left with Ranboo. He knew the poor boy needed to be taken care of. "Hi Ranboo" Philza greeted, Ranboo curling up.

Philza placed his healthy hand on Ranboo's forehead. He was burning. No one could really help it. Fevers just came along with the illness. Philza made Ranboo some soup, placed a cold, wet cloth on his forehead, tucking him in.

Ranboo wasn't whinning anymore, and eventually fell asleep. He needed to relax. Philza placed a soft hand on top of Ranboo's head, stroking his head gently. Philza had taken care of four children before, all of them had tried to be sick.

It was nice having a person caring for them. Philza really was a father figure, to alot of people...