Chpt 18: Time...

Ranboo's POV (Been a while?)

I Don't think I have slept this well in ages. I nuzzeled into a pillow, not wanting to ever wake up from this sweet, innocent dream. It was so peaceful, I forgot all the bad things in the world. There was a sweet, comforting smell, thar hit my nose. It was wonderful. I felt like a little kid, taking a nap, after playing for hours.

I heard a soft, gentle voice speak. I didn't wanna wake up. "Ranboo..." The voice said. A gentle hand was placed on my head, stroking my hair carefully. I groaned a bit, opening my eyes. I looked over and saw... Mary... I couldn't remember her, but I knew she was my biological mother. She thought I was dead. In my eyes, she was a complete stranger. But for some reason, I craved her comforting touch.

"Come on now... Your fath-... Roger is going to show you some of your abilities..." Mary told me. I looked at her and nodded, letting out a yawn.

About 5 hours later, we stood outside, Tommy and Roger wrestling, like there was no tommorrow. It was actually alot of fun. Tubbo dragged me into the wrestling mess. The only comment Mary could make was; "Boys will be boys"

After about half an hour we were laying in the thick snow, panting. This was amazing! I Don't think I felt this much at... Home...

I sat up and looked at Roger. "Wheres home?" I asked looking at Roger. He looked at me and then at Mary. "We can.... Show you... But you can't leave for sometime... I'd say a couple of months... Maybe a year..." Roger explained. Why couldn't I leave for a couple of months.

As if Mary read my mind, she said; "To make sure the tribe stay hidden, but also, so that no one, who isen't apart of the tribe or someone who Doesn't follow our ways, Don't leave and can't tell our secrets... That mistake was made by that horrible man Dream" Mary said, looking away.

Being away for maybe a year... Not being able to visit Tubbo, Tommy... Ghostbur, Techno, Phil... Did I wanna make this desicion? I decided to give them, back home next week. It is the only way I could figure out who I am... The only way...

Tubbo's POV

Ranboo was leaving! I didn't wan't him to leave, He couldn't! I needed his money! But also, it wouldn't be the same with Ranboo gone. Techno had packed important things for Ranboo's trip to the tribe. I usually Don't do hugs, but one short one wouldn't hurt. As I hugged Ranboo, I instantly regret it. He wouldn't let go of me! I had to push Ranboo away and fall into the snow.

We all said our farewells as Ranboo left, with his parents.... I got back to L'manberg, not finding anything to do. Bad knew I wasen't feeling well and would comfort me from time to time.

I Didn't explain where Ranboo was or what had happend. I only said Ranboo was out on a journey to find himself. Which, Technicly, wasen't a lie. Tommy was forced to stay quiet about it.

2 months later. Nothing changed in L'manberg. Sapnap did warn me to always look behind me. I assumed it had to do with the incident in the woods, with Dream.

4 months passed. Where are You Ranboo? At home? Have you found yourself? Why Aren't you home? L'manbergs fine and well, but alot of things still feels like are different.

One year. Why Aren't you back yet? Are you finally at peace? Did you find peace in your heart? Are you figuring out who you are...?

1 year and 5 months...

I start to believe you are gone. That you Aren't the Ranboo I remember. I can't even remember how tall in comparison we were... Today I'm going for a Hunt with Tommy, Skeppy and Sapnap...

(Short chapter I know, But I had to make it!!!)