Chpt 21: Back...

Ranboo raced through the woods at an inhuman pace. He had learned to control his powers... but he knew it wasn't over yet. He knew what was planned in the tribe. He was lost in his thoughts and before he knew it, he was in L'manberg. Tubbo had only just returned. The small boy was walking towards Tommy, seeming betrayed, hurt and alone. "Enderboy!!!" Tommy shouted running towards Ranboo at full speed. Tommy tackled Ranboo to the ground, doing some damage to the tall boy.

"How the hell did you become taller!?!?" Tommy shouted starting to complain. When Ranboo left he was 6'6. Now he is 7'1. It was because of his half endermen thing. "You need explaining to do Enderboy!" Tommy said, forcing Ranboo to stand up. Tubbo looked at him and turned away, walking away from the two.

Tommy kept chatting and hitting Ranboo occasionaly, the other SMP members gathering to see Ranboo. The word spread quickly and soon, everyone was surronding the tall male. They were asking all sorts of questions, wanting to know where Ranboo had been, what had happened to him. They only remember Ranboo attacking Wilbur, Philza, Tommy and Tubbo, before dissapearing. They hadn't seen him forever.

"As much as I'd like to tell you where I've been, I can't" Ranboo said, knowing it wen't against everything he was believing at the moment. He had changed. He was still Ranboo, but He was following and living by the laws of the tribe. Sheila made sure he was excused for speaking with people outside the tribe, since Ranboo was seen as a friend to them.

"Whats That thing on your hip?" Fubdy pointed to the odd looking whip like thing, that was on Ranboo's hip.

(Ik it looks like a "toy" shut up)

Fundy just snatched it from Ranboo and looked at it. "Ok, Ranboo why are you carrying around a dark purple dildo?" Fundy asked.

"Thats not what it is Fundy" Ranboo said, Fundy holding the whip an arm lenght away. "Fundy, Its an ancient weapon used by the ancestors of time. It can only be activated by using Endermen magic" Ranboo explained.

"Sooo... Endermen are wizards?" The fox said.

"No... Its kind of like a code you use to activate it. It only activates if you have Endermen powers" Ranboo explained, though Fundy wasen't completly wrong about the magic thing.

"Ranboo... Its a dildo... On a whip... What kind of kink shit is this?" Fundy asked The others holding back their laughter.

Ranboo sighed, a purple glow forming around his hand and going through the whip. A Hook like blade appeared at the end of it and in a Mili-second, Ranboo was behind Fundy, the blade on Fundy's neck. It fit perfectly around the foxes neck. One movement with his head, Fundy would touch the blade.

It was then the SMP members realized and noticed how much Ranboo had actually changed. Ranboo removed the blade from Fundy neck carefully, walking away from the scene, without saying a word.

Tubbo was taking care of his bee's. He didn't wanna talk to Ranboo. Speaking of Ranboo, he knew where Tubbo would be. Tubbo felt two cold slender hands rest on his shoulders. "Hey Tubbo" the farmiliar voice said.

Tubbo Turned around, looking Ranboo in the Eyes. "See... It didn't take that long-"

"-Piss off!" Tubbo caught off Ranboo. Tubbo walked off, the bee's following him. "Tubbo, I'm sorry! But I couldn't just leave the tribe!" Ranboo tried explaining to Tubbo the situation he was in, but Tubbo didn't care. "Ranboo, Just Piss off and leave me alone..." Tubbo said, leaving Ranboo.

Ranboo stood there, his tail flicking. He was angry. He couldn't understand Tubbo.