Chpt 13: Dream knows

Ranboo's P.O.V (Slight gore)

Pain... so much pain... My head was spinning, my insides twisting. It felt like my lunges just refused to take in oxygen. Was I dying? My throat was burning. When I coughed, it felt like I was coughing up pieces of glass! My body was numb, heating up and burning. My eyes were sore. I started bitting my wrist, to try and handel the pain. My wrist's started bleeding. Everything was spinning. I couldn't call for help. I couldn't. My voice wouldn't break through...

I started to cough again, feeling my bones twist and pop out of place. It hurt like hell! I needed help. I need help!!

Techno's P.O.V

We sat near the fireplace when we heard a glass hit the ground and start shattering. It came from the room Ranboo was in. Philza, Tubbo and I, quickly ran to the noise... and as we opened the door... It was unbearable to watch, even for me. 

Blood was splashed acroos the floor... Ranboo had small pieces of glass on his palms. He legs were completly twisted. I noticed purple liquid splash out of his mouth when he coughed. "Techno! What do we do!?" Tubbo asked, looking at me, pure fear and terror in his eyes. What could we do? We couldn't do anything... Maybe only one thing... But it may just be pointless hope...

"Tubbo we can't do anything... If there is a nation of the halflings out there somewhere, they are the only ones that can help-" I didn't get to finish my sentence.

"-Then lets find them! It's not fair towards Ranboo to be in such pain!" Tubbo shouted, determanation filled his eyes. He wasn't thinking. There is a reason that the halflings survived...

"Tubbo... Don't you think the reason we never knew about the halflings still excisting, is because their base is impossible to find... There is no way we can find them" I told Tubbo. Ranboo let out a screech, the three of us covered our ears. Ornaments fell of the shelf. 

"Techno! One person knows where it is!" Philza said, making as look at him. "Dream brought us here right? And Ranboo has bad memory... It's only likely that Dream got Ranboo away from the base or worked out some kind of arrangement and brought Ranboo to L'manberg! Or atleast in that direction" Philza stated. He was right... 

It would most likely have been an arrangement...

"So we need to find Dream... In order to find the nation..." Tubbo repeated and started packing. "We have to get Tommy! This is an adventure we have waited for! It's us against Dream! Like before!" Tubbo said, trying to bring some positivety. Ranboo was currently laying still on the floor, breathing heavily, tears running down his face, only giving him more pain. 

Philza gave Ranboo something to ease the pain. The poor boy... 

Tubbo P.O.V

I didn't hesitate! I quickly went out and onto Techno's horse, while he wasn't looking and rode off. I had to tell Tommy! This is a whole new adventure! Especially after we hadn't heard from Dream in forever. We had to get George and Sapnap to tell us where Dream was hiding...