Chpt 12: Walk and...

Weeks passed, Ranboo stayed in bed. His current diet was bread and mushroom soup. Tubbo was also there. To Ranboo, Tubbo helped the most, just by being there. He would panic when Tubbo and Philza weren't in sight. He was getting better slowly. Techno had explained Ranboo's condition to Tubbo and Philza. 

"So... There could be a secret nations somewhere... Filled with endermen halflings..." Tubbo stated. The thoughts swurled around in his head, trying to process everything. It explained, so much...

Ranboo was better and tried to get out of bed, just to stretch, but as soon as he stood up, it threw him into a dizzy state, sitting back down. He felt his head spinning. He couldn't stay in bed 24/7! Tubbo entered the room seeing Ranboo sit on the edge of the bed. He could tell Ranboo wanted to go out. "Hey Phil! Can Ranboo and I go for a walk around the house?" Tubbo asked, hoping Phil would say yes. 

"Alright, but only around the house!" Philza said with a harsh tone. Tubbo looked at Ranboo and helped him up. "Lets go!" Tubbo said. They both got on their shoes and coats and went outside. Ranboo took in a deep breathe, enjoying the cold breeze that hit his face. The two walked beside each other, not saying much. It was enough just being by eachother. Ranboo took in a deep breathe, enjoying just being outside. The snow was refreshing and cold. "Tubbo...?" Ranboo spoke, making Tubbo look at him. 

"Do you think... If you could change the past... Would you do it?" Ranboo asked, looking down at Tubbo. It gave the smaller boy something to think about. "No, I don't think so. The smallest details in history can change everything" Tubbo said, looking at Ranboo. 

"If I changed something in the past, we may have never met" Tubbo said, smiling brightly at the sick ender boy. The halfling smiled, feeling a small, pink blush creep onto his face. The two went inside, Ranboo feeling alot better, by just being outside for 1 minute or 2. 

Days past and Ranboo's fever was gone. He still had headaches and still enderwalked at times. Ranboo tried his best to control it but...

It was a sunny day and Ranboo had gotten another one of his outbreaks, but... He didn't turn back... It was like... He stayed that way... The illness was taking over him...

This is very short, but I am having writters blog rn!