Chpt 19: 2 Years Later...

2 years... Ranboo had been gone for 2 years. Ranboo had been at his so called 'tribe' for 2 years. Tubbo had put it in the past and thought he was probally not coming back. So... he went into the forest to gather supplies for new buildings in L'manberg. As he traveled through the woods, he felt eyes on him. He looked around seeing no one. Odd.

As he coninued walking he saw a small rabbit. A hadow flash infront of his eyes and like that the rabbit was gone. Tubbo knew something was up and he reached for his sword, only to find it gone. "Tubbo?" He heard a farmiliar voice say. He turned his head to see a pair of multi-coloured eyes.

A tall figure stepped out of the Shadow's... It was Ranboo...

(Ranboo's design after 2 years in the tribe)

Tubbo looked at Ranboo. He could barely regonize him. How could a tribe change him that much? Were their culture really that different? "Tubbo! It's been way to long!" Ranboo said with a smile, walking towards Tubbo. "Your... taller..." That was all Tubbo could say.

Ranboo had gotten taller, yes. He was about 7 feet tall now. "Where have you been...?" Tubbo asked, looking up at the tall man, standing infront of him. "I was home Tubbo... I'm out on a patrol at the moment" Ranboo explained, looking at Tubbo with a smile.

"Isen't the tribe far away from here? Why are you patrolling here?" Tubbo asked.
"Some odd creature has been stalking the base and figured out its position. I'm on this patrol to track it down and kill it..." Ranboo said. Their culture really was different.

"Ranboo!" A voice whisper shouted from the Shadows. A pair of yellow eyes glared at Tubbo. "Its alright Sheila. This is Tubbo. If it wasen't for him, I would have never been brought home" Ranboo was talking to the Shadow's. A beautiful tall girl stepped out of the Shadow's.

Her face had the same split pattern as Ranboo, but she three stripes under her eye on her white side and three white stripes on her black side.

(This is Sheila)

(This is Sheila)

Tubbo looked at the girl as she walked towards Tubbo. "He is very small..." Sheila said, her ear twitching. She looked at Ranboo and and took a step back. "We have to get going..." Sheila said, looking back at Tubbo. Ranboo nodded, as Sheila was quickly gone.

Ranboo turned around and was ready to follow his tribe member, but felt a hand grab his Wrist. "Thats it? Thats It!?" Tubbo almost shouted.

"I-" Ranboo didn't get to speak, before Tubbo interrupted him.

"-You have been gone for 2 years and Don't even talk to me for 5 minutes, before you decide to run off!? If you just wan't an Excuse to not spend time with me, Just say it! You Don't have to make me feel like a pest!!! " Tubbo was hurt. He thought Ranboo found him annoying and a pain to be around.

"Tubbo... I'm sorry..." What else could Ranboo say? He hadn't been in contact with the ones outside the tribe...

The two stood there in silence as Ranboo's heart was torn in two. Did he follow Sheila and finish his tribe mission or stay and comfort Tubbo?

(YOU GUYS GET TO DECIDE!!!)