Chpt 7: Techno and the book

Ranboo P.O.V

My head was hurting so much. I opened my eyes to meet the sharp sunlight, coming in through the window. I sat up and seeing bandages around my waist. I hadn't been bleeding... Or, did I? I can't remember. I didn't regonize where I was, but it felt familiar. I lifted up the blankets and tried to get out of the bed. "You stay there!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked over to the door to see... Techno?

I was at Technoblade's house? Did I go here? How did I get here? So many question's were running through my head. "Ranboo, your very far away from L'manberg... How did you get here?" Techno asked me and honestly... I could ask the same. 

"I... Don't remember..." I said, as I sat back down on the bed. Techno looked at me and let out a sigh, whispering something under his breath. 

Techno's P.O.V

Hopeless. He was absoloutly hopeless. Of course, its not his fault he doesn't remember, but he remember important events. He said so himself. Did his memory get worse? "You stay here. don't want you condition getting worse" I said, before leaving the room. He better do as I say. I noticed alot of endermen, appearing around the area. 

I could take down a few while Ranboo was resting.

(I know I change P.O.V Alot)

Tubbo P.O.V 

The sun was shinning. I was packing the things I needed to survive out there. Where could he be? I don't even know if Ranboo made it out alive. "I still don't think you should go Tubbo" Tommy said, his arms crossed. I knew he was worried about me, though he wouldn't admit it. 

"He'll be fine! You can always go with him!" Wilbur said, holding some blue. "No way! I don't want to witness Tubbo's death!" Tommy said. I let out a small chuckle, packing some food. I was can take  care of myself. I was president once. Though, I wasn't the best president, I will admit that, but I tried to make sure L'manberg was safe. From Dream. 

I remember when Dream gave me Ranboo's memory book... That the person I trusted the most, went against me. Though, I wasn't giving up on Ranboo. Because... Even if he betrayed me, I still trusted him. Quackity wanted to execute Ranboo. I decided against, not agreeing. 

I finished packing my things, going to my horse. I knew it was gonna be a long ride. Philza walked towards me, giving me... The memory book... Ranboo's memory book. 

"I found it laying on the ground, where Ranboo had attacked... He must have dropped it" Phil said, giving it to me. I smiled and put the book in my bag.

"I'm gonna contact Techno... To inform him what happened... Maybe he knows where Ranboo is" Philza said, as I got on my horse. I nodded and smiled at the him. "I'm gonna find him! Don't you worry!" I said. It wasen't gonna be easy though...

(I know this is very short, but sometimes there are short chapters)