Chpt 16: Parents

A person stood out of the shadows. They had long black hair, with white streaks in it. They had crimson red eyes and pure white skin, with black stripes under their eyes and on their nose and neck. They had a purple cloth over them, with an eyes of ender as a clip, keeping it together. It was a tall, very tall slender woman. Even taller than Ranboo. 

"Ranboo... Did I hear that correctly...?" The woman said, looking at Tubbo. He stood up and watched the tall woman. 

A man came after here. He had split Black and white hair, like Ranboo and also completly white skin, but he had spots instead of stripes. He had broad shoulders and a demon like tail, with black spots. The man had yellow eyes. Tubbo looked at the two, seeing their eyes full of hope and sorrow. "Y-Yes... Ranboo... He is my friend... " Tubbo said. The woman had tears running down her face, smoke coming from the tears, like it was burning her skin. 

"Wh-Where is he!? Is he well?" The man asked, holding the woman close to him. Tubbo nodded. "H-He is currently sick, with an illness..." Tubbo said, looking at the pair who just smiled happily. "Who are you?" Tubbo finally asked.

"My name is Roger, This is my Wife Mary... " The man said, having a hand on his Wife's shoulder. "We thought that Horrible man had taken my little boys life..." Mary said, fighting to hold back her tears. There was only one explanation. The pair were both Endermen halflings, and Ranboo is their son. 

"We had no choice... It was him or our entire population... I couldn't let go of him... They took away my boy" Mary broke down, leaning into her Husband for support. Tubbo understood the situation. Sort of. He still wanted more explanation though. "The other halflings pried Ranboo out of our hands and gave him to that man... We were held back, as we were forced to stand and watch him take away our son... his hand holding Ranboo's, and an axe in the other..." Roger explained, avoiding Tubbo's gaze. He was also fighting to keep his tears from falling. 

"What deal was it exactly...?" Tubbo asked, wanting to know more, not only about Ranboo and Dream, but also the situation that Dream had put the pair in. "I remember his exact words... "I will keep your nation a secret and make sure it is hidden, but it will cost a child life from your kind...". He went around, looking at the children and chose Ranboo..." Roger clenched his fist in anger. If he could have done anything to prevent Ranboo from being taken, he would have.

"Please... Tell us the truth... is he alive...?" Mary asked, seeming desperate. She didn't want to hear that it was all a lie and That Tubbo had just said it. "He is very much alive! I can bring you to him!" Tubbo said. The two looked at each other. They nodded at the request and took their hoods on, covering their hair, skin and tails. 

"It will be about two days of walking though..." Tubbo said, looking at the two. "We just want to see our boy..." Roger said. Tubbo lead the way out of the forest. When they were out of the forest they were rather close to where Tommy and Ghostbur was exiled. The tent was still there. The sun was setting. "We can rest here till' tommorrow" Tubbo said.

Tubbo didn't want to know how it felt thinking your son is dead for years only to find out he is alive years later and think its just all a lie. He felt bad for the pair...

Tommorrow... they were going to Meet Ranboo...