So Much To Say

Eren took a deep breath in, standing outside, looking at the blue sky.
There was so much on his mind, but so hard to explain any of it. He had seen the future. From the moment he took his Queen's hand, kissed it..he had seen it all.
He didn't know how to tell anyone what he had seen.....what he had experienced.
In small moments, he would forget what he so suddenly saw and he'd feel like freedom was with him.
But just in a flash, that moment of security and joy would leave him.
He knew everything in the present and he knew everything in the future. Where would he possibly go from there?
How could he do the things he had visions of himself doing?
Seeing the actions of someone he didn't know.
Eren had to make the choice to trust himself wether that he if the present or future.
He would decide to live and enjoy what he could until it vanished.
Hold on to the ones he loved and the ones he will soon have to push so deeply away.

Eren blinked, drawing his attention to his bloody palm, dripping the red liquid on the white table cloth.
His teeth gritted just before he said it.
"Mikasa.....I've always hated you."

Short chapter...I have no idea what I'm doing at this point. I want to keep giving you guys more because I love reading fanfics to, but my mind wanders and loses motivation to go with an idea. 😭