Chapter 1- The Ocean

Armin POV
The ocean. It's real. I'm here. I made it. Finally.
I feel like jumping for joy, but I want to stand. Embrace the smell of salt water. And the wind of the tides. The cold, refreshing water on my feet.
So much salt merchants could spend their whole lives trying to collect it. And they'd never get it all.

I look over at Mikasa who finally has a genuine, silly smile. Being in a calming, safe environment that she can  enjoy is something she isn't used to. It's nice to see her like that for a change. Bright and happy.

"I was wrong," Eren says, taking my attention off of Mikasa and on to him.
"I thought that if we made it here, that would mean it was over. But, over there, on the other side of this ocean. Are our enemies." I look at him, his back to me and Mikasa. He's pointing out. I can tell that this. Knowing he isn't truly free yet, makes him sad, maybe scared. I don't blame him.
He continues, " do you think that when we kill them, we will finally be free?"
I don't know how to answer that. Maybe. But, that depends on how many enemies are out there, waiting for us.
- ————————————————————————— -
Everyone spends more time at the sea, taking it all in. Hange seems excited. Sasha, Connie, and Jean are jumping with joy. Splashing in the water.
I can even tell...Levi is happy too. But he knows just as much that the other side of the sea is where our enemies lay.
They've known all about us, but we've never known about them. It's overwhelming.
Titans. They were innocent people when they came here.
Why.
Why did they have to suffer?

First chapter is short. I want to continue on my laptop, but I just wanted to start this with leaving off on the sea. I'm since it was the final scene of season 3. But I'm going to continue the story my way. I do know what happens after season 3 but I want to take this opportunity to make it my own with what I know about the show. I want to have more character development and create my own type of thing. I hope you enjoyed.