Chapter 3- Visions

Mikasa POV
Cold

I feel cold
It's dark

And I feel something wet
It's not water
It's not water
It's too thick to be water

Eren? Where are you?
I need you
I'm alone
I don't see any light

He flashes in front of me
He looks dead

Bleeding on his hand
His hair is long and pulled into a small bun
He has a cold dead look in his eyes

"Mikasa I've always hated you"

My eyes snapped open as I pull myself forward, breathing heavily. I rub my hands on my eyes. Tears? I was crying? Of course I was, that was a terrible dream!

What could it mean? Why did I have it?
I look around me.
It looks like the others are still asleep. Good. I quietly get out of bed and onto the floor. I tip toe to a chair with my uniform and try to get to the bathroom as soon as I could.
Since I'm awake I might as well get ready.

As soon as I walk into the bathroom.
I stare at myself in the mirror.
Looking closely, I stare at my gray eyes.
Recently I've noticed, sometimes they appear to be a dark blue.
So I never really know if they're gray or that.
My eyes trail to my mess hair. That should be fixed so I get some water and run my hands through it and into my hair, taming the mess.

I splash water on my face and stare at my scar. I never thought it would it scar. But it hasn't gone away so I guess I need to deal with it. It's okay. Eren didn't mean to do it.

I begin changing into my uniform. Just the shirt and pants, along with my scarf. I never really liked changing in front of anyone.

And if you're in the military, people are gonna do it when there's no such thing as your own room.
I change my pants and out on my boots. Just when I'm about to put my shirt on.
I look at my arms. And my abs. I'm aware that a girl who looks like me. Muscular, isn't exactly normal.

That's part of the reason I don't like changing in front of the other girls. I do it because I need to stay strong. I always need to be strong.
I shake my head and put my shirt on and button it up. Just when I finish tucking it into my pants, I hear Sasha come in yawning. She greets me with her tired eyes.
I've always liked Sasha. She is one of the people who's brought fun and joy in the hardest of times. It helps. I walk out of the bathroom and out my pajamas away.

I'm up and ready and I need to start my morning chores. Where's Levi?
I start heading over to Levi's office when I hear a slam in the table. And muffles. I put my ear to the door.
Levi's POV
*slam*

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner Yeager?!" I exclaim at the idiotic 15 year old boy.

"I wanted time to think about it! And I wanted to go to sleep at some point last night!" He yells back at me.
I feel myself stand up from my chair angrier. This little brat SHOULD have told us about this right away!
"Brat! You mean to tell me that you had a vision of the place beyond the walls and not tell me the second it happened!"
He just gives me a harsh look.
I continue,
"I can't imagine how Erwin would've dealt with this." I say a little less angry.

"Well he's not here anymore." The brat has a nerve to say.
I clench my teeth. He's right. The stupid, reckless brat is right. Where the hell is Hange when I need her?

"Get out...now" I say quietly but firmly.
Realizing what he had said, he looks down and leaves. I sit back down and rest my face into my hands.
What does this mean?

Mikasa POV
Eren didn't tell me this! He should have. I'm guessing he told armin and not me.

I knew I should've gone to see what the problem was with Eren the second he left the table.

I hear the door knob turn and I start walking away from the door, making it look like I was just walking from another room.

Like I hadn't heard what Eren should've told me the second it happened. I sound so much like Levi. It makes sense that we are related. I'm pretty sure.

As I'm walking I hear Eren come out of the room, muttering to himself. I hear his footsteps stop. He sees me.

I don't know why. But suddenly my hands started to shake.

I can't already tell it's because of the dream. It's making my anxiety start around Eren.
It might be because I'm so afraid that kind of thing will happen. Ill lose him. He will be different. He won't be Eren. He won't be my Eren.
The thought makes me shiver. Because without Eren. I wouldn't be here. I don't wouldn't be me. I wouldn't have Armin. I wouldn't have met all these people.

The footsteps get closer and I feel myself move faster.
They move faster and I move faster. I start running and he starts running.
I start to breathe heavily, not being able to catch my breath.

Hyperventilation.

"Mikasa wait!" Eren calls. I stop.
What the hell is going on with me? He would never hurt me. He would never change.

I don't turn around.
Eren takes my hand.

I flinch. He clearly feels it because the next thing I know, he's got me in another room, alone where we can talk.

He looks at me. I can't tell if there's anger, worry, sadness?

"I'm sorry." He says.
My eyes widen a little. He's never really apologized to me before. Not like this.
"I shouldn't have lashed out at you. And I can tell you heard conversation with Levi. That's why you have that look you always do when you're worried and mad. I'll talk to you next time if something happens. But," he takes my hand.

"Why were you so scared to talk to me just now?" He looks me dead in the eyes.
He's worried?

"It was just a dream that freaked me out a little. That's..all."

Knowing I won't budge and tell him what it was. He just nods.  We stand facing each other for a while.

"Hello Children....OH am interrupting something? Sooooooryyyy" Hange barges in with a giggle.
Eren and I lightly chuckle and walk out together.

Oh Eren

Third chapter done. I think next chapter I'm gonna try to have a conversation in detail about Eren with everyone in the room. Hope you enjoyed!