Chapter 16

Mikasa had agreed to speak with her former lover in private with the hope that he would reveal everything.
She wanted to understand what he was thinking. There were a lot of risks....but she had to know the truth.
If caught, people would think she was a yeagerist, plotting to help the Eren Jeager. She could not let anyone see where she was going or who she was with...
Mikasa had a feeling Eren was bluffing when he mate his statements about her Ackerman genes, but at the same time, she wondered if he was right and that is what most certainly hurt.
Doing her best to present herself as strong, she quietly followed along and stayed silent. Looking back on how she'd reacted earlier, her feelings were revealed and there was no reversing time.
However, that didn't mean she couldn't throw Eren off a bit so she kept shoulders back and went with this possible enemy and most wanted criminal.
Anything that could help her friends or change his mind, she'd take into consideration.
Arriving to their destination, there was a chill in the air as Mikasa and the dark haired man stood on opposite sides of the cobblestone cellar.
No one dared speak a word.
Eren deeply spoke.
"No one will hear us down here."
Mikasa lifted her head, eyes meeting Eren's.
She sighed, preparing herself for what came next.
"Eren..what is it you're getting out of all of this? What are you planning?" She asked in all seriousness.
|
|
|
|
Hey everyone. I'm posting this extremely short chapter because I can't keep a consistent writing schedule and I feel bad about the fact that there are people who like to read this. I have an idea for the next chapter so I hope I'll post another soon.