Just The Beginning

Third Person
It was a cold rainy day. Mikasa shivered as she walked through the cabin that was her home. She was alone. Walking and searching every corner of the cabin that seemed to be endless, she cried. Her tears were silent ones. She felt as though there was no point in being loud. No one could hear her, no one could be there.
She started to run, hoping the infinity would end. Suddenly she made it to another room. It felt as though it had extended into a long, long hallway. Mikasa walked reluctantly. She started to see two figures in the distance. As she got closer and closer, she was able to recognize the familiarity of them.
She gasped.
"Mom! Dad!" She cried out.
Suddenly they collapsed.'Mikasa could see them on the ground, bleeding out. Her father, with a wound on his stomach and her mother, with a deep cut to the side of her neck.
Mikasa couldn't scream or cry. She just stood in shock.
The room shifted.
Momentarily, a door appeared in front of this scared young woman.
She began to reach for the handle and slowly pulled the door open.
There
Stood a familiar face holding a knife in one hand, while an ax in the other.
Blood all over.
She started at the cold, psychotic looking emerald eyes that glowed.
"You failed to save me, Mikasa"
A laughing shriek like no other filled with me echoes.
And then the familiar face that no longer looked like the one she loved, strikes her with the ax.

——————————end of dream——————————

Mikasa's body shook awake. She didn't get up. She just layed there, trying her best to stay calm.
She felt an arm come around her. She flinches at the sudden touch.
In a groggily tone, the brown haired boy next to her  speaks. "Mika..sa? Hey, you okay?"
The tired 16 year old uses his upper body to hover over the shaken up girl.
His turquoise eyes looking at her grey ones with concern.
Mikasa quietly nods her head. She rests her hand on his face and uses that hand to pull him toward
Her.
They embrace. Him on her feeling her underneath. Her holding him, with the thought of that terrifying dream floating in the back of her mind.