𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗scene one: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗
scene one:
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅

"After the endless pleading,
you finally agreed!"

╚═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╝

✧˖*°࿐

Ava would never forget to shout and punch Yeonjun after the said ball.

In fact, she stood in front of his room in a ball gown with a dagger in her grasps.

She banged on the door, could not give a damn whether her other brothers are in his bedroom as well.

Once the door open, she immediately spiked the dagger through the door, beside his head.

This shocked the older, including the boys behind him who watches it happen.

The coldest and raging gaze Ava had was something Yeonjun and her brothers did not expect.

He was sure she would get angry, but not this angry. If he was being honest, he would admit he became scared of her at that moment.

It was as if a grizzly bear was waiting for him to move, to do its kill on him.

"After the fucking ball, we are going to have a duel," Ava heaved an aggrieved sigh.

She stepped back from Yeonjun and left. The dagger still stuck to the door as if she placed it there for decoration.

Yeonjun, on the other hand, had his legs collapse on him. The prince in utter disbelief at how Ava acted.

"Are you... Okay?" Soobin asked with clear knowledge Yeonjun isn't okay.

"Ava almost stabbed his head and declared a duel, do you think he's okay?" Taehyun asked sarcastically.

"Well, obviously, I know that! Who wouldn't be afraid of Ava after seeing that side of hers?" Soobin glared at the younger.

"This is why I just follow her around," Huening Kai sighed, only to be agreed with by Beomgyu.

✧˖*°࿐

Sun has set and the ballroom was filled of people from different kingdoms.

Suitors lined up to pleased the crowned princess, all to ending in absolute rejection.

Yeonjun stood behind her, completely aware of all the words of rejection that came out of her mouth.

"When will you ever try?" He whispered at her. Immediately, she moved her hand centimeters away from his nose.

"Never," Ava flicked his forehead before she went back to rejecting.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at his sister's stubbornness.

As time passed by, the ball was getting a tad too boring for Ava. Even rejecting well known princes are boring.

All she did was repeat the same words after each man. She even let out a yawn while a man was speaking about his 'love' for her.

Everything was fake anyway.

She has never met them nor they have met her. How can they simply lie about feelings?

Once that bit was over, never has she ever skipped out of her seat to get to food.

Table filled with different meals from absolute perfection. Taste made to fit every person's likings.

From main meals to sides to desserts. Everything was on the long table.

"What does the crowned princess want?" She turned her head at the familiar voice.

She came face to face with a boy.

A black masquarade mask rests on his face. His white clothing detailed with gold buttons and lace.

"I just want food... Why are you wearing a mask?" Ava boldly asked, the boy let out a chuckle.

"I would like to keep at least half of my face a secret," he smiled.

Ava bobbed her head and thought about what food she could get.

On the other hand, the boy kept throwing glances at the princess.

His eyes wandering the ballroom for his fellow princes, but at the same time, kept his eyes on her.

"Prince Heeseung, Prince Sunghoon is looking for you," Ava flinched her head at the name.

She turned the male who nodded. He turned to bow at Ava before he leaves.

"Heeseung?"