𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾: 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗scene three:𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗
scene three:
𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇

"No one shall know."
╚═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╝

✧˖*°࿐

Ava takes a deep breath as she stood outside the door. The music still played throughout the whole hall.

Heeseung tied the ribbon of his mask behind her head.

"Are you sure?" Heeseung questioned.

He eyed her gorgeous white dress with gold lace and other details. It matched his attire and this made him smile.

"We look like a couple," Ava laughed to which Heeseung agreed with.

"Well, are you ready?" Heeseung reached his arm out. Ava nods and linked her arm with Heeseung's.

Soon, the guards open the door for them.

All attention lands on the pair. Heeseung's fellow princes surprised at the sight they are beholder with.

His black mask made it hard for people to see who the princess was.

The two royalty made their way to the dancefloor. Heeseung held her hand, the most adoring smile on his face.

He placed his left hand on her waist and pulled her a bit closer. His other hand intertwined with theirs.

"You still remember how to dance, right?" He whispered, Ava softly smacked his shoulder.

"Of course, I do," Heeseung softly laughed at her response.

Immediately, the music changed to a softer tone. All eyes were on them as they danced on the dancefloor.

Both royals became the highlight of the ball.

Princes of Kingdom Connect were confused at the fact Heeseung have his mask to someone.

After all, they all agreed to not show their face, except they must.

Heeseung exposed his face but he didn't care. He is with Ava and that's his priority at the moment.

Anyway, he wanted the people who served him in Kingdom Tomorrow to see how much he has grown.

"Then we turn," Heeseung lets spins her around. This brought a smile to Ava's face. Nostalgia kept coming back.

She remembered the times when she was around 14, she would dance with Heeseung when they're in an empty dance or ballroom.

Both would sing when there were no music playing.

Now, they're both grown up... It felt different.

Soon, the music had to end, unfortunately.

Ava still has her hand in his and she has his in hers. Both were smiling as they walked away from the dancefloor.

Whispers and mutters around them as they went to the side to have a private talk.

"That was nostalgic, isn't it?" Ava nodded to Heeseung's question. Suddenly, a butler came up to them with a tray.

"Would you like some drinks, your highnesses?" He asked, Heeseung took two and gave her one.

"Thank you," Ava muttered to the butler who left afterwards. She takes a sip of the purple drink- a drink of grapes and blueberry.

Heeseung stared at her whilst she drank the liquid. She really has grown, she's gotten more stunning than ever.

Despite being young, she matured quickly and she's a strong quickly. It surely is unfortunate that she doesn't want to marry.

"Hello, Prince Heeseung and his lady," her brothers came up to him. Heeseung noticed his as well behind Soobin and Taehyun.

"Good evening, may I help you?" Heeseung held her hand as she backed away from the princes.

"We just want to say that was a beautiful dance. May I know who she is?" Beomgyu pointed at Ava.

"Oh, she is, um..." Heeseung faces Ava who already has her hands behind the mask. She halts for a few seconds before she takes it off.

Everyone gasps when Ava's eyes met theirs.

"Good evening again," Ava smiled. Her brothers' eyes as wide as orbs.

Princes of Kingdom Connect were bewildered by her beauty once more. The difference of the dress before is nothing compared to her white and gold dress.

She was gorgeous, down to earth gorgeous.

There was a few difference to her hair and makeup as well. They could care less though.

All eyes were on the princess. She passed her brothers and stepped onto the podium.

"I apologize for my sudden leave hours before. I am thankful everyone from far and wide has come to this ball." Ava smiled at the people.

Yeonjun stared at his sister, extremely shocked. Did something happen while he was gone? Why does she look extremely happy?

"I hope everyone continues to enjoy the ball until it is over," everyone in the room clapped for the crowned princess.

When she gets off the podium, queens and kings, princesses and princes, duchesses and dukes approached Ava.

Easily and smoothly, Ava conversed with all of them.

"Did we miss something?" Huening Kai asked Heeseung who shook her head.

"You just missed to notice the fact all Ava wants is support from her brothers," their eyes widen at his answer.

"I... I've always supported her!" Yeonjun replied in disbelief. However, the expression on Heeseung's face says otherwise.

"Maybe, that's not support for her," Sunghoon stared at the princess who was now talking to their king.

"You seemed forceful, your highness," Jungwon pointed at. His eyes glued on the princess who had the most endearing smile.

"She seems to enjoy herself, knowing she has support." Jay made his way towards her.

"Just don't force her... You made a mark on her wrist because of your grip." Heeseung told Yeonjun who immediately felt guilty.

"Anyway, I'll leave you all to it," Heeseung followed Jay who is conversing with her.