𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗑 : the lookout

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
scene six:
the lookout

"Where has she gone!?"
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"Where has she gone!?"╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

THE KING WAS ENRAGED. Yeonjun was in a rush to look for his sister while Huening Kai and Soobin helped.

Taehyun and Beomgyu stood beside each other. Their words to help look for Ava meant nothing to the two princes.

They just stared at the new moon rising while guards ran all over the castle. Beomgyu's hand gripped on his sword as he opened the window to let the owl in.

"Hello, MOA — did you bring us a letter?" Taehyun asked, to which the owl stood by the window. He drops the letter to Taehyun. The prince thanked the owl.

"What does it say?" Questioned Beomgyu as the letter belonged to Ava.

"She ran away to a safe place. We do not need to fret." Taehyun hid the letter in his best.

Beomgyu let out a sigh of relief, astonished to know that his sister is breathing and well.

"So the youngest princes are with her?" Beomgyu questioned, only to get a nod from the younger.

"Most likely keeping her stay a secret. If anyone finds out, I'm certain his Majesty and Yeonjun will rage." Beomgyu agreed with his words.

"Beomgyu, Taehyun — where is Ava?" They both turned around to see Heeseung. A worried expression on his face as he stared at them.

All Taehyun could do was look at Beomgyu as he thought of an answer. The older crossed his arms. "What would you do if I tell you?"

Heeseung glanced at the floor before at the 2 princes. He then saw the owl that stood behind Taehyun, by the window.

"That would calm my nervousness down," Heeseung answered, his eyes still on the owl. Taehyun noticed his gaze and told the owl to fly away. 

Heeseung was about to ask about the owl. The all too familiar owl that he knew is a messenger. Taehyun realized this and thought of an excuse.

That was until he was cut off by Beomgyu, of course. "Ava is somewhere safe, you do not need to worry. You will be close with her soon."

This puzzled Heeseung and turned to Taehyun. The younger only spun around to face the window. His gaze is glued to it now.

Heeseung was about to say one more thing until Jay had appeared. He stared at the three princes, not saying a word.

He hoped to get an explanation. While everyone else is panicking, the three seem rather calm.