𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: the feathery sword

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
scene eight:
the feathery sword

"How is she so skilled with
the sword?"
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

JUNGWON YAWNED AS he walked through the halls of the castle

JUNGWON YAWNED AS he walked through the halls of the castle. Although he had woken up, taken a bath, and eaten already — he can't help but feel sleepy.

He has his lips pouted as he thought of what to do in his free time. Surely, he'll start working later in the afternoon.

"Good morning, your highness." A butler greeted Jungwon. The prince smiles sleepily, then a certain someone popped into his mind.

It was a fever dream, right? She's actually in their kingdom, right?

"Uhm, hey — where is Princess Ava?" Questioned Jungwon.

"Princess Ava is in the training fields. Her crowned princess has been there since she finished preparing." The butler answered and noticed Jungwon's surprised expression.

"I see... Also, can you prepare some treats for my office when I work later?"

"Of course, your highness."

Jungwon smiles as thanks to the butler. He hurried his steps to the training fields where Ava was like the butler said.

He knew Ava could fight. It was obvious just from her stern and independent personality. Plus, carrying a dagger with her wherever she goes also gave it away.

The second Jungwon stepped into the training fields, he immediately saw Jay and Niki standing there.

Their eyes were wide at the sight of Ava fighting with their strongest knights.

"Oh, good morning!" Niki was the first one to notice Jungwon's presence.

"You're finally awake!" Jay smiled at the younger.

Jungwon nodded and stood on their side. His eyes landed on the knights grunting on the ground. Their hands supporting a part where they felt a little pain.

There was a lot of them. "Did Ava do this?"

"Yeah — I could confirm that she's stronger than all of them." Niki pointed out, which made Jay snicker.

"It's not so obvious with the grunting knights on the ground." The three focused on Ava's training with the knights.

They noticed how Ava's style with the sword was completely light. It was as if she wasn't putting any weight on her fighting style.

She spins at the times to push away bee enemies. The three princes noticed her little jumps and her movements of leaning forward after and before an attack.

Her sword clashing onto the swords of the knights. She barely even uses anything else other than her sword.

"She's as light as a feather when fighting." Jay has his finger on his chin. A pose he does when he's incredibly focused on the training of someone else's.