𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗scene two: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗
scene two:
𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍

"Prince of Archery from
Kingdom Connect!"
╚═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╝

✧˖*°࿐

Ava stood on her seat, wine poured into her wine glass as she watched people enjoy their time in the ball.

"I swear, will it hurt to try to talk to one man?" Yeonjun's veins could be seen.

"Yes," Yeonjun was about to say something until Beomgyu placed his hand on Yeonjun's shoulder.

"We can't change her mind," Beomgyu whispered. The other princes are on the brink of giving up.

That's what Ava wants. For her stubbornness to get to them.

"No-,"

"Your royal highnesses," they were cut off by a royal butler.

"I apologize for the bother but the princes of Kingdom Connect is here," the butler moved to the side.

They all came face to face with 7 men. Masquarade masks on their faces. Ava saw the same man from earlier at the food table.

"Ah, yes! I heard one of you are chosen by father to marry our sweet sister!" Yeonjun clapped his palms together.

Ava's eyes widen at the sudden news. She turned to face her brothers who only avoided her gaze.

"Huening-,"

"I'm sorry, Ava... Father's orders," Huening Kai muttered.

Ava knows they can't go against her father, the king. They are bound to follow his orders, so does she.

Immediately, she stood from her seat. Yeonjun looked at her.

"Ava, do not leave," Yeonjun mouthed at her as if he read her mind.

Ava scowled and left the ballroom with pure anger. She lifts her gown up to leave quicker.

She kneeled down to remove her heels. She felt like it was her doomsday. She was standing on anger's flames.

She turned around to see no presence. She threw her shoes to the side and walked away from the ballroom.

The castle's halls empty and lit up by the shining blue moon.

✧˖*°࿐