𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗scene four:𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
scene four:
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾

"I want to get away, take me
with you please."
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

AVA EXITED HER ROOM in discrete

AVA EXITED HER ROOM in discrete. A cloak on her head and her sheathed sword on her belt. She was about to walk away slowly until she hears a voice.

"I knew you were planning something," Jungwon has his arms crossed.

Ava jumped in shock- she turned around to face Jungwon. The male stood there alone. "Where are you even planning on going?"

Ava stayed silent while Jungwon made his way towards her.

"Running away?" Hesitantly, Ava nodded her head. Jungwon lets out a chuckle and reached out his hand to her.

"Let's go then," he had a mischievous grin on his lips. Ava reached her hand out, about to hold his but hesitated for a second.

"You're too slow!" Jungwon held her hand, tightly. Ava was shocked by his actions. She didn't expect for him to be like this.

Jungwon dragged Ava through the long halls. He pulls her closer to him whenever he spots some castle guards partoling.

Ava was confused- it was as if he's done this before.

Jungwon halted his steps when they were in front of the flight of stairs. He turns around to look at Ava.

His grip around her hand became tighter. Suddenly, he smiles; "we're gonna run down the stairs, okay? Don't trip!"

Ava was about to protest but Jungwon started running. She was just being pulled but the thrill of running away flowed through her veins.