gorgeous • seokjin

WARNING; (trigger warning) mentions of assault and violence, smoking, short

KIM SEOKJIN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

de'lana slid down the marble white cabinets of the kitchen with heavy breaths. her head pounded harshly as her muscles ached, screaming for a well-deserved rest after the vigorous struggle she had just been through.

she was truly a horrid sight.

her body was covered in bruises, left eye blackened, finger broken, braided hair pulled and messed up, nose bloody, and lip split. she looked as if she had just came from war... and felt like it too.

though it may as well have been considered one.

she looked to her left, immediately catching sight of him. he laid there, blood gushing from the wound that ended his life and a bruised jaw from where she kicked him in their struggle.

lana couldn't help it as her lip wobbled, relief washing over her as she let out unsteady breaths.

her hell was over, he was finally gone.

memories of the past months flashed in her head as she continued to stare at him with teary eyes; the kidnapping. the constant abuse and mental torture.

the assaults.

it was all finally over.

gone.

done for.

thank god.

she did a once over of him, pausing at his gorgeous face, the one that didn't match his actions at all, the same one that lead her to the predicament in the first place. she continued to look and stopped, once again, at the prominent pack of cigarettes that sat temptingly in the pocket of his dress shirt.

why the hell not?

she reached towards him, ignoring the disagreements of her body, and grabbed the pack with shaky hands.

slowly, she lifted her arm, pulling the drawer handle beside her head in the spacious white kitchen and grabbing the box of matches known to be there. she pulled a cigarette from its package while opening the matches to grab and use.

with a harsh swipe, a match was lit. a hot and colorful flame it was.

she lit the cigarette with her trembling, bloody hands and fanned the burning match, letting the nicotine invade her lungs.

there was a short silence as she took puffs of the cancerous stick in between her fingers, all while tears streamed down her brown, bruised face.

she snapped her gaze back to the body of the man who had put her through torment.

"want one?" she mockingly asked, glaring at him as his glossy, lifeless eyes stared back at her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃